Bombers Sign Veteran DB

Apparently he's getting some reps at Safety.  Wonder where we would slot in an extra Canadian if that were to be the case.

Could start 3 Canadians at receiver when Watson comes back

Swiston at tackle instead of the human turnstyle Boatman?

That forces Morely back into the lineup. I like the 3 Canadian receivers idea, which is one I've been personally suggesting for awhile now.

As for this, I'm not sure I'm supportive of anyone who isn't good enough to play for the Ticats and as far as I can remember this guy was getting burned up and down the field against us last year.

Signing anyone at this point is better then sitting on our hands ,  I'd rather a mediocre Bo Smith be on the field then having the same old secondary just running through the basics and giving a real lack of effort week in and week out.    At least this shows that jobs will be on the line and it may light a fire under some of the guys asses.  

The team still needs a 4th qb and definite OL help pronto.     As for safety... maybe Ian Logan gets a call? 

I was thinking jokingly this morning that perhaps we should try and convert our resident non-catching NI, Kito, to defence. Specifically at Free Safety. He's big enough for FS and probably fast enough...

On the flip side of the coin....can Cauchy catch? 

Interesting... Cauchy must be hurting our defense more than we know if they are already looking at going IMP at that spot

thank goodness they cut Logan without even letting him compete in camp

Logan wasn't the answer either.  He was the Jamie Stoddard of the defence.  Just too slow.

Interesting... Cauchy must be hurting our defense more than we know if they are already looking at going IMP at that spot

thank goodness they cut Logan without even letting him compete in camp

Logan wasn't the answer either.  He was the Jamie Stoddard of the defence.  Just too slow.

are you trying to convince me of something here? 

but I am just saying wouldn't it have been great to have some kind of competition for the position at very least? 

Apparently he's getting some reps at Safety.  Wonder where we would slot in an extra Canadian if that were to be the case.

Could start 3 Canadians at receiver when Watson comes back

Swiston at tackle instead of the human turnstyle Boatman?

That forces Morely back into the lineup. I like the 3 Canadian receivers idea, which is one I've been personally suggesting for awhile now.

As for this, I'm not sure I'm supportive of anyone who isn't good enough to play for the Ticats and as far as I can remember this guy was getting burned up and down the field against us last year.

Id very much like to see us start 3 canuck receivers as well. They're all out playing our imports anyway.