Jets @ Wild

Jets have sucked vs the WILD since coming back to Winnipeg. This is a big game for sure.

As for Hutch's chance, i'm not sure about that, Pav hasn't played well vs Minny like the entire Jets team since being here and in his career for that matter so I think it's just as simple as that, be nice if they gave HUTCH about 4 or 5  6 7 games in a row and see what he does tho for sure. 

Not their best effort vs a very boring very good defensive team in Minny after the xmas break. Pretty obvious the guys enjoyed their time away, definitely showed in the first and even second periods but definitely picked it up in the third and OT. 2 points? I'll take em for sure.

Hutch with a below hutch standard performance but.. 2 goals he had absolutely zero chance on.

Solid road win tho overall. Both teams looked pretty sluggish and it was obvious that both teams had some time off for sure. 

Jets started the season with a 1-4 record, they have only had 6 regulation losses in their last 31 games. The Jets and Calgary are not the same. Jets are actually 5th in the western conference, tied with st louis now for 3rd in the division, St Louis has a game in hand, but the Jets definitely look like they are for real and the biggest thing right now, they are doing it without their top 4 d. 

Jets have a nice cushion with the wild card spot too, several points in front of the teams who are actually behind them and fighting for that spot. 6 regulation losses in their last 31 games tells me this team is for real and i'm actually sort of surprised but not really cuz i know how the eastern based media works but... Jets are basically the hottest team in the league and have been for some time yet no respect. Barely talked about. It's odd actually. 

Not their best effort vs a very boring very good defensive team in Minny after the xmas break. Pretty obvious the guys enjoyed their time away, definitely showed in the first and even second periods but definitely picked it up in the third and OT. 2 points? I'll take em for sure.

Hutch with a below hutch standard performance but.. 2 goals he had absolutely zero chance on.

Solid road win tho overall. Both teams looked pretty sluggish and it was obvious that both teams had some time off for sure. 

How can you say it was a below hutch standard performance and in the next breath say on 2 goals he had absolutely zero chance on? You are contradicting yourself. He made a lot of good stops I thinks Pav would have let in. Also there is controversy over the third minny goal...lots saying it didn't go in... 

How can you say it was a below hutch standard performance and in the next breath say on 2 goals he had absolutely zero chance on? You are contradicting yourself. He made a lot of good stops I thinks Pav would have let in. Also there is controversy over the third minny goal...lots saying it didn't go in...

Bunch of talk about nothing, imo. In this day and age, there's a 99.9% chance the right call is made regarding a situation like that.

Bunch of talk about nothing, imo. In this day and age, there's a 99.9% chance the right call is made regarding a situation like that.

How do you figure that...you are saying the refs are 99.9 percent accurate? What a joke. There was no replay called on the goal. It was not that obvious.

The initial shot went up and over the goal and net, hit the upper glass, bounced back, hit the top of the net, the back of the goalie, as he moved backwards, and in.

Some people think it was a fluke goal. 

It was not.

It was the puck, being disgusted at the home town bias in the play-calling, finally revolting and making sure the callers in the booth got what they deserved…angst.

*TSN is blacked out for me.

I watched the Minnesota feed through Apple TV.

The initial shot went up and over the goal and net, hit the upper glass, bounced back, hit the top of the net, the back of the goalie, as he moved backwards, and in.

It was not.

It was the puck, being disgusted at the home town bias in the play-calling, finally revolting and making sure the callers in the booth got what they deserved…angst.

that's not the goal we're talking about...it's the wild's third goal

It was not.

that's not the goal we're talking about...it's the wild's third goal

Frosty asked about the winning goal and Dee was responding to that post.