Wow, was I wrong ...

IC Khari

Great players acccept challenges. The kid in Calgary is doing amazing. So good that last year's starter at center Jon Gott has been moved to guard.

With all due respect to Mike Edem, Brett Jones has to be the best draft pick of 2013.

Agreed. You know in 2 years Napkin Boy is gonna come calling telling him he has to come home & play for the Mother Land because his parents are Riders season ticket holders. Will Calgary keep him?

Amazing a guy like Brendan Labatte would be afraid to play center yet the rookie in Calgary who was drafted this past May has started every game at center for the Stamps. Like what is up  with that? A veteran scared to switch from guard to center because he has to make the blocking calls???

Centre's are typically paid less than Guards who are paid less than Tackles. Perhaps Labatte saw this a tactic to keep his price down going forward.

James , LaBatte was going to Regina...that's the sad reality of it.

I know LaBatte was going no matter what. I was talking more about losing out on Picard and Wojt being available in trade and we didn't land him. If I was GM at that time I'd have really pushed for Wojt no question.

This is what I mean by Mack not putting enough emphasis on the O-line, Which is probably the most important part of your football team. We have a shitty one, and Mack didn't seem to care, or see that it was terrible.