Trouba gone until Feb

How realistic is an emergency call up for Morrissey?

I thought they could not bring him up until his team is out of playoffs?

Will Chevy make panic trade or grab the next dman put on waivers. Listening to the coach he did not sound set on February which is more scary.

I dont see a panic move or trade.

How realistic is an emergency call up for Morrissey?

I thought they could not bring him up until his team is out of playoffs?

Will Chevy make panic trade or grab the next dman put on waivers. Listening to the coach he did not sound set on February which is more scary.

I dont see a panic move or trade.

Brouillette comes out of the press box.

Chiarot - Byfuglien

Stuart - Postma

Pardy - Clitsome

IMO it's still not that bad, considering we have our top 3 D out right now.

Are we going to get someone better than Pardy/Clitsome by trading Slater, Thorburn, Peluso, and/or Halischuk???  I wouldn't count on it.

Probably not.  Could always call up Ellerby too.  One of Bogosian or Enstrom will eventually be healthy again, and the Jets don't have that many games between now and January.

Chiarot - Byfuglien

Stuart - Postma

Pardy - Clitsome

Are we going to get someone better than Pardy/Clitsome by trading Slater, Thorburn, Peluso, and/or Halischuk???  I wouldn't count on it.

Probably not.  Could always call up Ellerby too.  One of Bogosian or Enstrom will eventually be healthy again, and the Jets don't have that many games between now and January.

Tough games tho. The game tonight just got a whole bunch more important.

Chiarot - Byfuglien

Stuart - Postma

Pardy - Clitsome

Chevy is probably also trying to hedge his bets.   What happens if another D-man goes down tonight?

Big Loss. Huge really when you consider we are already missing our top 2 d men, now we are missing our top 3 d men. 

Guess maybe Buff Benny and Postma Stuart sees lots of ice time now, i'd imagine Clitsome and Pardy won't see much action, Buff will play 30 minutes i'd imagine. 

Big test tonight, Buffalo not a pushover, like mentioned 10-3 in their last 13 games, on a roll, getting very strong goaltending from both enroth and neuvirth. 

WTF is wrong with Trouba??  Why.  Lost our top three D men to significant injury.  Unbelievable.  Well, I think Chevy *might* try to find a bottom D for depth (maybe if someone appears on waivers) but Buff is going to stay on D now, thats gotta be a sure thing.  Chairot just earned himself an NHL gig.  Postma needs to get his sh!t together and be an everyday D man.

I think Bogo is pretty close to returning so no panic needed in the short term.  Come January, we're looking at

Enstrom Bogo

Stuart Buff

Chairot Clitsome/Postma

Not the worst ever.  Might even be able to move Buff back up because him on D makes us thin at forward.

If the Jets slide due to injuries it will be interesting to see if Chevy tries to make some moves with the Jets fighting for a playoff spot.

Postma has been pretty good this year.

He's been better than i thought he would be.  I had him as my Goligoski this year, a young player with offensive upside that didnt fit in that could potentially sneak a great player from a team that needed his talents.  but hes been good.  Maybe regressed a little bit lately.  He seems to be the guy talked about as sitting if so-and-so is healthy.  Chairot might have taken his spot when all are healthy though they are playing opposite sides.

Postma has been pretty good this year.

He's been better than i thought he would be.  I had him as my Goligoski this year, a young player with offensive upside that didnt fit in that could potentially sneak a great player from a team that needed his talents.  but hes been good.  Maybe regressed a little bit lately.  He seems to be the guy talked about as sitting if so-and-so is healthy.  Chairot might have taken his spot when all are healthy though they are playing opposite sides.

Chiarot MAY have leapfrogged Pardy and Clitsome on the defensive depth chart but I'd say he is still firmly behind Postma.