Bogo out 4-6 Weeks, Enstrom to miss December, Buff back on D

Atomic

Looks like Dustin Byfuglien will be moved to defence. "One of our best options" said Maurice. #nhljets #cbcmb

— Jeff Hamilton (@jeffkhamilton)

December 4, 2014

Zach Bogosian expected to miss 4-6 weeks with lower body injury, Enstrom to miss rest of month. Clitsome out two weeks. #nhljets #cbcmb

December 4, 2014

No Bogosian, Enstrom, Little or Clitsome at #NHLJets practice today. Bogosian hurt himself after blocking a shot yesterday. #cbcmb

December 4, 2014

Brouillette missed games early in the season with the IceCaps but apparently has been playing well.  He has also played in the NHL before, with the Caps, so he might not be a bad option.

Regardless, this is the first real injury trouble the Jets have got into this year, so it should be interesting to see how they handle it.

Looks like Dustin Byfuglien will be moved to defence. "One of our best options" said Maurice. #nhljets #cbcmb

December 4, 2014

Zach Bogosian expected to miss 4-6 weeks with lower body injury, Enstrom to miss rest of month. Clitsome out two weeks. #nhljets #cbcmb

December 4, 2014

No Bogosian, Enstrom, Little or Clitsome at #NHLJets practice today. Bogosian hurt himself after blocking a shot yesterday. #cbcmb

December 4, 2014

LOL..... Whats that mean?

Bogosian hurt himself after blocking a shot yesterday. #cbcmb

Did the shot hurt him or did he get mad and hurt himself after blocking the shot?

Sry... i found that funny.

Oy vey.

It's like someone found a mountain of crap, climbed to the top, and took a dump.

That's a lot of back line misery to pile on at once.

(that said, our powerplay became surprisingly more effective once a certain blood-oath-committed-to-never-shooting-the-puck defenceman stopped appearing on the powerplay)

Holy F*&K.

Wellll...I guess this is where our Magic Man Buff comes into play.   But they better be replacing him with someone not names Thorburn.  Call up a forward or make a trade (hard I know).

Buff will be fine.  Good thing Chariot (sp) looked good last night and Pardy has been playing very well.

If anything I hope this really pulls the team together.  Losing your top two D men for a month is extremely difficult to over-come.  Trouba, time to step up.

Holy F*&K.

Wellll...I guess this is where our Magic Man Buff comes into play.   But they better be replacing him with someone not names Thorburn.  Call up a forward or make a trade (hard I know).

Buff will be fine.  Good thing Chariot (sp) looked good last night and Pardy has been playing very well.

If anything I hope this really pulls the team together.  Losing your top two D men for a month is extremely difficult to over-come.  Trouba, time to step up.

Something like this id guess...

Ladd-Little-Wheeler

Kane-Perreault-Frolik

Lowry-Scheifele-Halischuk

Peluso-Slater-Thorburn

Chiarot-Byfuglien

Stuart-Trouba

Pardy-Postma

Im not against that D corp.  Chiarot is good and this is his chance to prove he belongs.  And Buff should be able to not miss a beat though he is good for one gaffe a game back there.  Im a little nervous in that Buff seems to have lowered expectation saying the system is completly different as far as being able to slide back into D easily.  We will see.

This makes us basically a two line team.  I acutally like Halischuk and I guess he's the best guy to fit in there but it wont be much for offense.  They might have to put Scheif back on 2nd line to make sure there is offense there and the shifty Perrault down to give the 3rd any chance.  Wouldnt surprise me it Thorburn ends up 2RW  ugh

Chase Balisy who was signed to an AHL contract  (so I believe the Jets would need to give him an NHL contract) in the summer currently leads the Ice Caps in points with 7 Goals and 11 Assists in 21 games.

Klingberg also has 14 points in 24 games. 

Maybe it is time to give one of these guys a shot rather then playing both Peluso and Thorburn. There is also O'Dell, Cormier, or Lipon who could possibly be called up.

Im not against that D corp.  Chiarot is good and this is his chance to prove he belongs.  And Buff should be able to not miss a beat though he is good for one gaffe a game back there.  Im a little nervous in that Buff seems to have lowered expectation saying the system is completly different as far as being able to slide back into D easily.  We will see.

This makes us basically a two line team.  I acutally like Halischuk and I guess he's the best guy to fit in there but it wont be much for offense.  They might have to put Scheif back on 2nd line to make sure there is offense there and the shifty Perrault down to give the 3rd any chance.  Wouldnt surprise me it Thorburn ends up 2RW  ugh

I think the way i got it we can roll 3 lines without missing a beat... Throw the 4th out every 2 shifts or so.

I dont see why you think Thorburn needs to move up to the second line tho?

Chase Balisy who was signed to an AHL contract  (so I believe the Jets would need to give him an NHL contract) in the summer currently leads the Ice Caps in points with 7 Goals and 11 Assists in 21 games.

Maybe it is time to give one of these guys a shot rather then playing both Peluso and Thorburn. There is also O'Dell, Cormier, or Lipon who could possibly be called up.

I could see something like this happening.

Id love to see Klingberg get a shot in the top 9.

I think the way i got it we can roll 3 lines without missing a beat... Throw the 4th out every 2 shifts or so.

Oh believe me, I dont think Thorbs needs to move up.  But they seem to move him up whenever there is a need.

Oh believe me, I dont think Thorbs needs to move up.  But they seem to move him up whenever there is a need.

LOL   True

I would like to see Klingberg....also O'Dell if he is healthy now or Cormier....they were good last year when they got a chance to play

Holy F*&K.

Something like this id guess...

Ladd-Little-Wheeler

Kane-Perreault-Frolik

Lowry-Scheifele-Halischuk

Peluso-Slater-Thorburn

Chiarot-Byfuglien

Stuart-Trouba

Pardy-Postma

Scheifele down to 3rd line? Sophomore jinx...called it.

Keaton Ellerby's stock sure has fallen.

It's not that I think he's great. I do think he has speed and has shown offensive ability. He's worth it to me in the sense his money is easily absorbed and there is no commitment after this season. So for the jets I'd bring him in because I think his speed would be better on the third line then bumping up a guy that can't even be an every day fourth liner for us.