Host BC to Represent East in Grey Cup?

BigBlue

It seems to me that BC has as good a chance of coming out of the Eastern playoffs as either Hamilton or Montreal

Has the CFL arranged for the host city to play in the Grey Cup again, LOL?

If true then the Blue are a shoe-in for the Grey Cup next year !!! LOL LOL LOL

History is against the Lions winning the East. There has never been a cross-over team in the GC. Then again, the Argos are the first 8 win team to miss the playoffs in at least 20 years so who knows. As of today, the forecast for Montreal says a high of 3C and snow. 

History is against the Lions winning the East. There has never been a cross-over team in the GC. Then again, the Argos are the first 8 win team to miss the playoffs in at least 20 years so who knows. As of today, the forecast for Montreal says a high of 3C and snow.

Do they still play playoff games in The Big O?.... Better question... does that stadium still exist?

How healthy is BC going into Montreal?

Which starters will be missing besides Harris?

Could Lulay play?

Even if he is healthy I don't think you can go to Lulay in the playoffs when he hasn't played more than a couple games this season. That's just setting the team up to fail. Glenn got them there, he's the man to lead them in the game for good or bad. 

How healthy is BC going into Montreal?

Which starters will be missing besides Harris?

Could Lulay play?

Even if he is healthy I don't think you can go to Lulay in the playoffs when he hasn't played more than a couple games this season. That's just setting the team up to fail. Glenn got them there, he's the man to lead them in the game for good or bad.

Sure.. Logic dipicts this but do you truly believe this is how it would play out? Lulay healthy, he plays imo. Glenn off the pine when Lulay faulters due to rust or reinjury but i really cant imagine Glenn plays unless he has to..

Do they still play playoff games in The Big O?.... Better question... does that stadium still exist?

The Als last home playoff game was in 2012 and it was played at Olympic Stadium. This is the first time they've played a playoff game at Percival Molson that I can remember. And yes the Big Owe still exists.