Als @ Argos

Jacquie

Quiet thread so far.

I gotta say though, the irony continues to amaze me that a head coach (Tom Higgins) goes from being on borrowed time after his last loss against us, to now being the god of Montreal.  So now with a win here, it's them vs the Tiger Cats for 1st in the East.

Just unreal.

The best coaches have the best quarterbacks- makes me wonder what Berry or even LaPolice could have done with a decent QB.

They also have the best RBs, just take a look at Tyrell Sutton and he is an instant upgrade over what we got.  He not only runs with authority and runs straight downhill and makes people miss, he also picks up blitzers on Crompton's blindside giving him that extra second to throw.  We have not had a RB like that in a while.

Quiet thread so far.

I gotta say though, the irony continues to amaze me that a head coach (Tom Higgins) goes from being on borrowed time after his last loss against us, to now being the god of Montreal.  So now with a win here, it's them vs the Tiger Cats for 1st in the East.

Just unreal.

Popp never gave him much to work with at qb. The guy is a very good coach but he needs players just like Vince Lombard or Bill Belichek.