Hamilton @ Toronto Oct. 10

Mr Dee

Never in doubt. smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

-40 penalties. 19-153 yards Hamilton…..21-178 Toronto

-Two very hot QBs 23-32- 302 yds. Hamilton…34-46- 431 yds. Toronto (attendance - 17811 - including Bluto)

- 4 sacks by Hamilton 2 Toronto

This is the same damn team we let off the hook two weeks ago that has led to all this crying and pouting on this board.

We had them beat…'til we beat ourselves.

Heckuva game, no matter who won-classic CFL game at last.

Hell yeah.  Glad to see it.

All credit to the Argos, but that boneheaded play by Sinkfield looms very large. Huge unforced error that took four points off the board.  If he doesn't turn to look at the Argo bench, likely all those Argo heroics would have been futile.

Also Ray ran a bunch of QB sneaks.  Weird to see a starter doing that in this day and age.

Two entertaining post game videos on the Scratching Post, naked men in the Collaros video and Austin doing his very best not to spit venom on reporters for asking questions. 

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/

Got kinda excited after reading the naked men comment but I think they were o-linemen. A bit of a let-down.

Austin doing his very best not to spit venom on reporters for asking questions. 

People complain about O'Shea's post game interviews…i wouldn't want to be within arm's length of Austin when a delicate question has to be asked.

By the way, has anybody seen Sinkfield since yesterday?

Interesting to hear Austin say what O'Shea has been saying, that not all penalties are penalties, and that the coaches have to do a better job of coaching the players.

People complain about O'Shea's post game interviews…i wouldn't want to be within arm's length of Austin when a delicate question has to be asked.

Interesting to hear Austin say what O'Shea has been saying, that not all penalties are penalties, and that the coaches have to do a better job of coaching the players.

All coach's say the same things, seems to be the party line.  Including reference to having to watch the game film to understand what happened and than never hearing back regarding their conclusions.  If you watch Chamblin's interviews it's amazing how similar his answers are to O'Shea's.

All coach's say the same things, seems to be the party line.  Including reference to having to watch the game film to understand what happened and than never hearing back regarding their conclusions.  If you watch Chamblin's interviews it's amazing how similar his answers are to O'Shea's.

It's not what he said, it's how and when he said it.

You, yourself said he was ready to spit venom, and yet you're saying, in his state of mind, he just fell back on standard lines?

I think Austin feels the same as O'Shea in that he feels the Refs have to be better at what they're calling and when to call/or not call certain penalties.

Maybe it's just me but the CFL refs certainly seem to love the camera time. In other sports, you don't see nearly as many calls as you do in a CFL game.

I'm under the impression that a good ref is seen but rarely heard. Let them play guys, stop hogging the spot light really. Nobody is at the game to see the  REFS, that's for damn sure. I don't know one person who has ever paid 80 bucks or more to watch the refs out there and some games this year, it seems the refs time of possession is higher than both other teams time of possession, by that i mean, the ref gets more tv time than the other teams offenses do. It's not cool. It needs to stop, it's ruining the game. Some games have been pretty poor so far in the CFL and those poor games are partially because the refs call a penalty on every other play.. remember that Montreal Bomber game earlier in the year, took like 2.5 hours to get to half time, sure part of it was because both teams sucked but, a bigger part of it was because the refs were throwing flags left right and center. CFL refs seem to love the spotlight more than any other refs in any sport out there.