GDT - Winnipeg @ Ottawa RedBlacks - 6:00pm CST

TrueBlue

hmmmmmm Mr Drew Willy got blown up by Ottawa. Didn't see that coming. I thought we'd get blown out only if Willy didn't play, but I knew we'd lose the game (as I called and predicted on the game predictor, me an one other it seems).

So, we still all 'Willypeg' or do I need to reference my 'tough love' thread (oops, guess I just did, didn't I). Anyone see Willy's hissy fit after his last INT? Showed briefly him screaming FUUUUUUUUUUUU##(@*@(@(#& as he was walking off the field. 

Willy, along with the rest of the team, wasn't good enough. I was hoping for a 6 - 12 season, well, looks like we're getting that unless B.C. is resting all their starters in the last game, if so it will be a close one that could go either way. 

^

Delete - And if Pete and repeat were on a boat and Pete fell off, who would be left? Repeat/

Always right there too and gotta love how you have to let people know you are always right too. 

Just cuz you keep repeating the same crap after every loss doesn't make you right tho. Fact is even a blind mouse finds some cheese every now and then.  

O'shea needs to get rid of Etch in the off-season. Pathetic run defense.

Going with Kuale only at MLB is a big mistake.

Etch doesn't need to be fired, O'Shea just has to put his foot on his throat until he sees the light.  Etch has done a number of good things, he's built a great D-backfield and he's done well developing Natl. talent.  His D is designed to swarm to the ball and this approach works great when the Bombers have a comfortable lead or when playing against a team without a good running attack. 

Unfortunately the Bombers never have a lead and every other team is now game planning to run the ball straight up his yazoo!

^

Delete - And if Pete and repeat were on a boat and Pete fell off, who would be left? Repeat/

Always right there too and gotta love how you have to let people know you are always right too. 

Just cuz you keep repeating the same crap after every loss doesn't make you right tho. Fact is even a blind mouse finds some cheese every now and then.  

You love it when people call me out and say I'm stupid. What's your point? 

Goalie, farceurs get to come out every once and a while and secrete their glowing ooze of I told you sos.

There is some deep down medical term for this incessant need to kick a team when its down…(something about making one feel better about themselves), but I don't know any of that psychological babble…just the regular kind.

If it isn't enough we have to feel bad about getting booted, we have to sit patiently and wait out these farceurs, who despite knowing it all, can't seem to understand, that we don't care how much they pretend to know.