Bo Adebayo pickup by Esks?

M.O.A.B.

Different situations. Pall was a FA, Adebayo was not.

Situation is that we needed a DL...  Pall was cut by Montreal and has barely played, Adebayo was on PR and has CFL experience

Both were available.

Except you can't simply claim a player off of a practice roster, that player has to agree to sign with the team attempting to claim him.  

Adebayo is from Edmonton, and he's played even less than Pall.

He hasn't played less than Pall... 

Edmonton wasn't looking for DL depth when we were - Adebayo would not have said 'no thanks, waiting for someone to get injured in Edmonton...'

How do you know what he would have said. Are you related to Abebayo? 

This topic is funny cuz it's a debate about 2 guys who haven't been playing this year... Is Adebayo really any better than Pall? I dunno man, It's not like either of these guys would really make that much of a difference, Just like Pall hasn't made much of a difference here (has he really been given that chance yet tho), I doubt adebayo does anything much in Edmonton either, if he's even given the chance.

This seems to be one of those... Let's revisit this in the off-season when both are free agents cuz they both aren't very good actually threads. Honestly, both these guys have stuck around because they are Canadian. That's it. In the CFL, your passport matters cuz if it didn't, both these guys would be unemployed. 

I want to make a comparison though, just for fun... Yesterday i ate a banana, it was kind of bruised, a little black to be honest cuz i didn't put it in the  fridge at work, anyways though i still ate it, later in the day i went to the bathroom and in the toilet, sure enough there was poop. Today i decided to keep my banana in the fridge, i ate it on break, went to bathroom later and in the toilet again was poop. Guess what i'm saying is eventually, both adebayo and pall will be evacuated from the CFLs bowels and be permanently flushed cuz they both are crap. 

Comparing crap to crap really. 

This topic is funny cuz it's a debate about 2 guys who haven't been playing this year... Is Adebayo really any better than Pall? I dunno man, It's not like either of these guys would really make that much of a difference, Just like Pall hasn't made much of a difference here (has he really been given that chance yet tho), I doubt adebayo does anything much in Edmonton either, if he's even given the chance.

This seems to be one of those... Let's revisit this in the off-season when both are free agents cuz they both aren't very good actually threads. Honestly, both these guys have stuck around because they are Canadian. That's it. In the CFL, your passport matters cuz if it didn't, both these guys would be unemployed. 

I want to make a comparison though, just for fun... Yesterday i ate a banana, it was kind of bruised, a little black to be honest cuz i didn't put it in the  fridge at work, anyways though i still ate it, later in the day i went to the bathroom and in the toilet, sure enough there was poop. Today i decided to keep my banana in the fridge, i ate it on break, went to bathroom later and in the toilet again was poop. Guess what i'm saying is eventually, both adebayo and pall will be evacuated from the CFLs bowels and be permanently flushed cuz they both are crap. 

Comparing crap to crap really. 

After reading this I'm giving up bananas and I'd suggest that Adebayo and Pall do the same lest they end up in the crapper and flushed. You said it yourself that Pall really hasn't been given much of a chance here,... yet. Maybe if he gets a shot he might prove his worth and not get 'toilet bowled', or step on one of those discarded banana peels.