Interesting Tweet

Goalie

Meh, Hamilton almost won a game on us earlier this season on a punt return where Unamba got held egregiously right at the point the returner cut.

The two blocks aren't illegal.  The Kuale one is from the side and he drives through his block ending up behind the Rider.  The last block is on a guy who makes himself stationary and looks for a flag, not going to get that call.  The 2nd one is a 50-50 hold.

Was that posted by a Rider fan who hacked the account?

Which block, the one that Rider fans posted pictures of where the Bomber gets the shoulder?

It is a Rider fan on that account. No ties to the league. Pushes their own agenda.

This makes sense, i never knew that. Not sure why i follow it then. 

Was that posted by a Rider fan who hacked the account?

Which block, the one that Rider fans posted pictures of where the Bomber gets the shoulder?

It is a Rider fan on that account. No ties to the league. Pushes their own agenda.

Ick. No wonder it was so one-sided..

Fist block was illegal from behind, but that guy wasn't going to get to him anyway.  Second block was from the side and looked legal to me.  Third wasn't a block, the guy maybe held him, but the Rider looked more like he fell from the guy behind him holding his jersey cause the Bomber barely moved.

Just a bunch of whining.  How about that offside when Willy got his ankle rolled?  If I can see offside, then it should be a pretty obvious call.