LDC Injuries

gbill2004

@PentonKirk: No Ian Wild, Matthias Goossen, Paddy Neufeld, Mike Renaud or Nick Moore today. #Bombers

I'm beginning to think Neufeld is not going to be the long-term solution the Bombers hoped for.  He hasn't played half the games this year.   Can someone provide an accurate diagnosis of what perpetually ails him?

Was part of the trade condition that Neufeld won't dress vs SASK ? My guess is he will play the remainder of the year without missing any more games...If so he will have only missed the SASK games.

Where on earth did you hear that?

@PentonKirk: No Ian Wild, Matthias Goossen, Paddy Neufeld, Mike Renaud or Nick Moore today. #Bombers

I'm beginning to think Neufeld is not going to be the long-term solution the Bombers hoped for. He hasn't played half the games this year. Can someone provide an accurate diagnosis of what perpetually ails him?

Was part of the trade condition that Neufeld won't dress vs SASK ? My guess is he will play the remainder of the year without missing any more games...If so he will have only missed the SASK games.

He's clearly joking.

I'm beginning to think Neufeld is not going to be the long-term solution the Bombers hoped for. He hasn't played half the games this year. Can someone provide an accurate diagnosis of what perpetually ails him?

He's clearly joking.

Or he heard it from ozmodiar. The little green Martian that only he can see.

I think the term "healthy scratch" gets over used too much. I doubt he's 100 percent healthy just like i doubt Vega was last week either. Sears hasn't exactly been an iron man in his time with the bombers, he misses significant time every season, for all the "hate" lets say that watson gets, sears seem to get a free press and he's injured just as much if not more. 

When you can't control it, focus on what you can control and be in full control

Guess that's the tweet that implies he's a healthy scratch? Pretty vague really.  Maybe he's referring to the injury he has?? I mean, it's just as easy to think that than it is to think he's a healthy scratch.. can't control the injuries can he? 

Something behind that tweet, tells me that Sears is becoming impatient about this.

LOL. seriously? now you are dissecting ultra vague tweets that could mean just about anything?

Maybe he broke up with his girlfriend? Maybe his injury isn't healing properly and he has no control over it.

I mean really, This is getting crazy, dissecting tweets now? 

I think the term "healthy scratch" gets over used too much. I doubt he's 100 percent healthy just like i doubt Vega was last week either. Sears hasn't exactly been an iron man in his time with the bombers, he misses significant time every season, for all the "hate" lets say that watson gets, sears seem to get a free press and he's injured just as much if not more. 

When you can't control it, focus on what you can control and be in full control

Guess that's the tweet that implies he's a healthy scratch? Pretty vague really. 

You're right, he's probably talking about Sons of Guns being cancelled.

Something behind that tweet, tells me that Sears is becoming impatient about this.

LOL. seriously? now you are dissecting ultra vague tweets that could mean just about anything?

Maybe he broke up with his girlfriend? Maybe his injury isn't healing properly and he has no control over it.

I mean really, This is getting crazy, dissecting tweets now? 

He has a tweet (something similar to that) last week too and it is also about the same time (after the last day of practice).