Depth Chart - EDM @ WPG - July 17th

TrueBlue

Can't say I've poured over other depth charts for other weeks, but 6 MLB? I know it's a lot of in and out all over, just odd to see them stacked at one position. 

The defensive depth chart looks ******* insane every single week.... if we were losing it would be one of the things people would point out as something that makes us laughable.

It would be good to see the speedy Denmark do a little more. 

I have seen him plenty of times draw in coverage and allow for other guys to get in more space.  Our receiving core seems to be one of the most well-rounded groups in the league, where our receivers are working as a committee to move the ball.  

Denmark had some issues catching with a guy on him but I don't know that we can say he's not doing his job. He's drawn more than a couple pass interference calls, the catches will come, especially I think if Moore starts to draw more attention. 

ok, thanks, makes sense, what  you all are saying about Denmark.

although I thought that he'd made some big plays in past years, and in preseason this year, which I don't recall seeing yet. as Fraser said, if not him, someone else, so doesn't matter.

I like how well the ball is being spread around. You can key in on any one reciever and shut us down.

You could see that in the last drive, Willy targeted: Grigsby, Feoli-Gudino, Grigsby, Kohlert, Grigsby, Kelly, Moore, Denmark, Feoli-Gudino, JFG for the TD.

10 passes, 6 different receivers, 1 drive….priceless.