Time To Trade For Tate Is Now

Brandon

Just handing the job to Burke was the single biggest mistake Joe Mack ever made. That 52-0 labour day game and the one 2 weeks later were enough for me to say "yeah this guy isn't a good option at head coach" let alone that stupid ******* punt call in the banjo bowl. Then he goes and tells the world it's PIerce as his qb and only PIerce cut the guys with experience. Just one mistake after another. 

Post of the day

Just handing the job to Burke was the single biggest mistake Joe Mack ever made. That 52-0 labour day game and the one 2 weeks later were enough for me to say "yeah this guy isn't a good option at head coach" let alone that stupid ******* punt call in the banjo bowl. Then he goes and tells the world it's PIerce as his qb and only PIerce cut the guys with experience. Just one mistake after another. 

"Joey Elliott is a turnover machine"

"Demond Washington will never return punts for this club again"

"If Buck Pierce wasn't such a nice guy, we wouldn't keep him around"

"I sometimes forget what to do in certain game situations, so I write down notes on a cheat sheet"

It goes on and on and on.

I think Miller has clued in on the fact the Bomber faithful  aren't happy with Burke. How can he not??? Burke may not last the season either with  the way he's talking to the media & what he says. Miller may be forced to fire him even though he  may not want to.