Stamps @ Bombers -- Gdt -- Game Day: We All Play

Noeller

I really want a win, but the most important thing for me is to see Goltz, and to see him hopefully show signs for the future.  I cannot imagine watching more Buck this year.  It pains my soul.

a win wil definitely cure Burke's addiction to Buck.

Burke is being honest with his post game show........ 

Looks like no personnel changes.... says defense needs to adapt better

HAHAH he says they need to watch the film to determine if goltz starts... in the background i can hear mitch snicker and laugh

Doug Brown suggests they fire Crowton immediately 

but his reasoning for that is to do with the whole protecting Pierce scheme that they did... which brings in a whole other host of issues as to what brought on that change. To me the whole "must keep pierce upright" mentality is all part and parcel of the whole idea of sticking with Pierce. Pierce utterly failed in that new offense and when they went back to what he does well he got hurt... so the real mistake here was obviously sticking with Pierce. 

Doug brown is waaaay out to lunch, he had the nerve to suggest the defense is miles ahea dof the offense. It's like he never watched the last 3 games, I've never seen such horrendous defensive play since Jim Daley and this might of actually been worse.

Then you never saw a Jim Daley defense .. this isn't even close to that level of bad ..

Then you never watched the last 3 games...

I didn't leave 8 minutes early today because of our offense or because we were losing, I left 8 minutes early because I've never felt so discourage at how badly the defense has played. The offense actually showed up today and the defense threw the game away to a 3rd string QB in our own Stadium.

doug brown has somewhat of a point... but it was weird that he really grilled the o today when the defense completely shitted the bed.  A caller suggested that we drop Jovon since he's fading away fast....  DB responded by saying FIRE OC RIGHT AWAY ITS EASIER.  

I actually think Mitch had the best idea which is quite rare.... he thinks that the team should make SEVERAL changes instead of focusing on one thing at a time.   While I don't agree with bringing in Knowlton... I do think it wouldn't hurt bringing in some o line guys RIGHT away and it wouldn't hurt throwing in a few vets who might be able to direct these players since they appear to be completely not focused or they simply don't care.  

As some callers said... this team needs leadership either via coaching or players... right now they are getting none of that in both areas. 

Then you never watched the last 3 games...

I didn't leave 8 minutes early today because of our offense or because we were losing, I left 8 minutes early because I've never felt so discourage at how badly the defense has played. The offense actually showed up today and the defense threw the game away to a 3rd string QB in our own Stadium.

Mitchell is a 3rd string qb by circumstances only. He won't be a third stringer for long. Drew Tate may be available. Maybe the Bombers make a trade???

Mitchell is a 3rd string qb by circumstances only. He won't be a third stringer for long. Drew Tate may be available. Maybe the Bombers make a trade???

LOL

Do you realize he's not even 10% as good as we just made him look, defense was so bad it didn't matter who was at QB for Calgary. Wide open guys everywhere, linebackers couldn't tackle, C. Muamba always out of position, Jovon Johnson is absolutely the most useless player in the CFL right now, yet he continues to start. Even Bryant turner was pathetic today, maybe he came back too early from his injury.

LOL

Do you realize he's not even 10% as good as we just made him look, defense was so bad it didn't matter who was at QB for Calgary. Wide open guys everywhere, linebackers couldn't tackle, C. Muamba always out of position, Jovon Johnson is absolutely the most useless player in the CFL right now, yet he continues to start. Even Bryant turner was pathetic today, maybe he came back too early from his injury.

Okay, whatever you say. Let's give the kid no credit at all for playing well. The Bombers beat themselves tonight. It's all good. can't wait for their trip to  BC Place. Piece a cake & a guaranteed win. Wake up dude, smell the flowers. This team has one foot in the grave. That's why fans are upset.

I didn't say the Bombers beat themselves, it wouldn't be true to word it like that because the Bombers defense simply doesn't have the talent to beat anybody. More like Calgary took the Bombers defense and bent them over and spanked them all night long.

Now, you just contradicted yourself... Exact opposite of what you said. Whatever.

Now, you just contradicted yourself... Exact opposite of what you said. Whatever.

Wasn't a contradiction at all, for it to be a contradiction i would of also had to have said Calgary is that good, they aren't. We're that bad, right now every team in the league(except Montreal who jsut plain bad right now) would take our defense and spank them like children.