The TV Thread

I may have missed it earlier, but anyone watching Costner's "Yellowstone"...? It just came to Prime, so only I'm a couple eps in. It's interesting and I can tell you, every person in rural Alberta will claim this as their favourite show ever. It's a real authentic look at their life, on a grander scale... 

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I may have missed it earlier, but anyone watching Costner's "Yellowstone"...? It just came to Prime, so only I'm a couple eps in. It's interesting and I can tell you, every person in rural Alberta will claim this as their favourite show ever. It's a real authentic look at their life, on a grander scale... 

Pops is watching it. Loves it. not sure if for the majestic mountains or the majestic mountains :D

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Alabama lite.

On 2020-12-31 at 4:56 PM, Noeller said:

I can tell ya, every March, my radio station is on location to help advertise a MASSIVE bull sale (international scale) and the ranch that hosts it, while not as big as the Dutton ranch, is comparable in a smaller scale... This show feels so familiar. 

Its Alberta. Lots and lots of bull is normal.

https://tvline.com/2021/01/05/caillou-cancelled-pbs-kids/

really? on what affiliates? because I haven't seen the show on either my affiliate listings or  the WTVS listings in eons, not to mention they ended production years ago. Also I feel compelled to bring up that it was the first show to air on Teletoon when it launched (not a joke)

Edited by iHeart

11 hours ago, iHeart said:

https://tvline.com/2021/01/05/caillou-cancelled-pbs-kids/

really? on what affiliates? because I haven't seen the show on either my affiliate listings or  the WTVS listings in eons, not to mention they ended production years ago. Also I feel compelled to bring up that it was the first show to air on Teletoon when it launched (not a joke)

That little punk had it coming. Although, I blame his parents for their lack of discipline. 

NSFW - Iron Sheik swearing

Spoiler

too bad none of those stream Jeopardy (which I'm keeping my fingers crossed will be shown on the west coast, speaking of which

https://tvline.com/2021/01/06/jeopardy-katie-couric-host-alex-trebek-death/

wait a minute, I just realized something, the Canadian channels that do overlapping won't pre-empt tonight's programming (kind of makes me wish that Jeopardy still had a Canadian affiliate) looks like I won't be missing the Masked Dancer tonight after all. Oh I hate it when they do this during the superbowl but it might be a blessing tonight

well it seems the coverage has stopped.  If those two screw us out of the rest of Alex Trebek's Final jeopardies guess how I'll feel

Edited by iHeart