Calgary - Montreal Thread

Big whoop. Call me a bad parent, but I have 13, 11, and 9 year old daughters, and am not bothered at all that they heard it. Should he be more careful? Of course. But I hope he doesn't feel THAT bad for it.

I would bet your kids hear that word every day in school, and much worse.

I would love to read an odds and sods for that Calgary - Montreal game !     I can't believe how undisciplined the Als are this year,  so many extremely stupid penalties that kept pushing Calgary ahead 15 yards.   The refs could of called alot more as the Als were doing a tonne of late hits and face masks once they started losing.   

Glenn looked good out there,  that is how you stop the blitz.  The dude burned the Als several times and it relieved the pressure off of him and then it opened up big holes for Cornish.

I thought Montreal has some of the worst tackling displayed ever,   also Calvillo was throwing heat but they were off the mark for most of the night.   Also Coach Gary Busey is going to be one and done after this year,  that 3rd down gamble at their own 30 was ridiculous when they had the 5 point lead and the guy does not have any control at all of the team.     

Bo Levi I thought looked decent but nothing super special,  he under threw one bomb by at least 8 yards and late in the game he tossed into triple coverage when they were 2nd and 5 and holding onto a 1 score lead.     

I would love to read an odds and sods for that Calgary - Montreal game !     I can't believe how undisciplined the Als are this year,  so many extremely stupid penalties that kept pushing Calgary ahead 15 yards.   The refs could of called alot more as the Als were doing a tonne of late hits and face masks once they started losing.   

Glenn looked good out there,  that is how you stop the blitz.  The dude burned the Als several times and it relieved the pressure off of him and then it opened up big holes for Cornish.

I thought Montreal has some of the worst tackling displayed ever,   also Calvillo was throwing heat but they were off the mark for most of the night.   Also Coach Gary Busey is going to be one and done after this year,  that 3rd down gamble at their own 30 was ridiculous when they had the 5 point lead and the guy does not have any control at all of the team.     

Bo Levi I thought looked decent but nothing super special,  he under threw one bomb by at least 8 yards and late in the game he tossed into triple coverage when they were 2nd and 5 and holding onto a 1 score lead.     

Yeah that gamble was ridiculous. Shotgun snap and handoff on your own 30!  What a stupid call!

Big whoop. Call me a bad parent, but I have 13, 11, and 9 year old daughters, and am not bothered at all that they heard it. Should he be more careful? Of course. But I hope he doesn't feel THAT bad for it.

From earlier in the Calgary game after a DB stepped in front of a pass he so should have picked off but didn't, and I quote: "F***! F***! F***! F***!" It was heard very clearly. :ph34r: