Kenora

Goalie

Hey  Folks. Thinking about heading to Kenora with the GF on may long week-end. Have been there in the past but it was in the winter. I'm wondering if people have been and if so, what were some of the things you did there? GF is pregnant so drinking is not going to happen.

What are some places to check out? Can you rent boats? Should we take our own? What is there to do? lol.

Thanks. 

I got lost in Kenora last summer. We were camping at West Hawk, we brought baseball gloves but no baseball... so we drove in and thought the town was beautiful. I wish I could have looked around more. There was a really good fry shack in the Canadian Tire parking lot, I seriously recommend checking it out if you see it.

How the heck did you get lost in Kenora?  It's like 2 feet long.  ;)

It's a pretty town, haven't been in a while.  Urbanspoon some stuff I'm sure you'll find some decent eats through there.  And if you plan to travel with MBF, just make sure you have a GPS with you.  :D

How the heck did you get lost in Kenora?  It's like 2 feet long.  ;)

It's a pretty town, haven't been in a while.  Urbanspoon some stuff I'm sure you'll find some decent eats through there.  And if you plan to travel with MBF, just make sure you have a GPS with you.  :D

I stopped waterside by the Pharmasave and asked a poiliceman for directions to the Canadian Tire. I swear he gave me some bogus directions, I believe because he didn't like my Bomber plates, jersey, and hat. A left turn past the tracks and up the hill later and I was asking a burly unshaven saskatoon-picking local for directions. He started off with 'Holy **** you're lost' so yes, I have since invested in GPS.

Keep heading east until you get to Niagara Falls and get married 

Now, now...there's no reason to completely throw his life away. Tho, he knocked her up, so I suppose the job is half done already...