Bombers sign kicker Brett Maher

Mike

Can't see them dedicating two DI spots to special teams, especially with how much Etch likes to rotate guys.

But then you can point to O'Shea's emphasis on ST's. If we have one guy handling both jobs kicking and Wild as the longsnapper again, we'll have extra bodies available on D, they'll just have to be Canadian.

True, it'd just be so unorthodox. Our Canadian depth scares me as it is. Our first rounder likely isn't going to contribute on D. I just don't know where those bodies would come from.

Rene Stephan might work until he gets injured in the first half of week 1

We'll have a shot at a decent backup linebacker in round 3 I think.  I don't know what we're going to do with our picks, but I could see us landing Travis Bent or Max Caron.  Maybe even Beau Landry if he drops further than expected.

3 OL, 2 receivers, Safety, 1 DL/LB/DB

There's our "7" starters, with likely 9-10 players filling those spots regularly, more if you include Pontbriand/Fitzgerald.

We need a NI receiver and LB/DL badly IMO.  Hope we can get the LB/DL at the draft, receiver we might have to pick through other teams discards during or at the end of training camp, and pray that at least one of Feoli-Gudino or Brescacin can be useful on offence.

3 ol 2 receivers, safety and someone else.

maybe newman could play lb, maybe its alexander at corner (im not convinced he makes it out of camp tho

how do you think so?

because honestly i dont think he's very good.

There's our "7" starters, with likely 9-10 players filling those spots regularly, more if you include Pontbriand/Fitzgerald.

We need a NI receiver and LB/DL badly IMO. Hope we can get the LB/DL at the draft, receiver we might have to pick through other teams discards during or at the end of training camp, and pray that at least one of Feoli-Gudino or Brescacin can be useful on offence.

I would like to see us try and draft Alexander Fox. I believe he is the best receiver in this draft but he will fall due to being 5'8". He can play. Would be a nice pick in the 4th round.

We need a NI receiver and LB/DL badly IMO. Hope we can get the LB/DL at the draft, receiver we might have to pick through other teams discards during or at the end of training camp, and pray that at least one of Feoli-Gudino or Brescacin can be useful on offence.

I would like to see us try and draft Alexander Fox. I believe he is the best receiver in this draft but he will fall due to being 5'8". He can play. Would be a nice pick in the 4th round.

I like Kit Hillis for the same reasons, although I don't think he's the best, I just think he's better than people give him credit for.

solid? Ian Wild was one of our best D players last year, period. Not only is he going to make it outta camp (barring injury -- knock on wood) but he'll have a monster season if he can, again knock on wood, stay healthy.

solid? Ian Wild was one of our best D players last year, period. Not only is he going to make it outta camp (barring injury -- knock on wood) but he'll have a monster season if he can, again knock on wood, stay healthy.

Indeed, he was my clear choice for the Bomber ROTY candidate. Does anyone recall who was our ROTY candidate last year? Zach Anderson? Or was it actually Wild?

eidt: Pardon, 'Most Outstanding Rookie'

Indeed, he was my clear choice for the Bomber ROTY candidate. Does anyone recall who was our ROTY candidate last year? Zach Anderson? Or was it actually Wild?

eidt: Pardon, 'Most Outstanding Rookie'

It was Wild.