Bombers add RB Kevin Smith to neg list

gbill2004

The only way I want two import running backs dressing is if the back up is our main kick AND punt returner.

We have 2 backs on the roster that are capable of that - Ford and Tarver.

Problem is we don't have an NI RB that is capable of filling in, in case the featured RB goes down.

So it's important to have an IMP RB as DI so our running game will not die if that happens.

MarcelB is a proponent of 2-back system. I'm guessing he will have 2 import RBs on the gameday roster. 1 will be a feature back and the other as DI (in a RB/KR role) will have significant snaps on the Offense.

Hope we can find that Corey Holmes, Marcus Thigpen type that Bellefeuille has been able to use successfully in the past.

Is Grigsby a talented returner? Would be nice to have Grigsby be the returner with Smith as our starting back!

IMO I wouldn't really mind if we Had Grigsby and Ford as our two backs, With Ford in the DI role doing KR... Because IMO we have one of the top PR on the team in the league in Washington. If he gets tired we got guys who can fill in on defence... I think one of Banks or Sears will likely be a DI and can fill in adequately enough. 

MarcelB is a proponent of 2-back system. I'm guessing he will have 2 import RBs on the gameday roster. 1 will be a feature back and the other as DI (in a RB/KR role) will have significant snaps on the Offense.

Hope we can find that Corey Holmes, Marcus Thigpen type that Bellefeuille has been able to use successfully in the past.

Yeah Keith Stokes was one of those versatile players for us, have to find a guy like that again.

Yeah Keith Stokes was one of those versatile players for us, have to find a guy like that again.

minus the fumbleitis...

The only way I want two import running backs dressing is if the back up is our main kick AND punt returner.

Imo, its much better to dress 2 import rb's than it is an extra import receiver... Even if he only does KR

Yup, especially if one of them can back up at receiver, kr, pr, and special teams.