Matthias Goossen or Pierre Lavertu?

gbill2004

There's Iso thinking clever pictures are a substitute for well looking at thing objectively. Hate on man, hate on. As soon as you stop with the irrational hatred I'll stop telling you that you gotta cut that out. We get it, the teams record was terrible, doesn't mean everything the guy did was wrong. 

I'll stop hating the minute you stop defending.... Ain't gonna happen, right? You're the only guy I know who wished Mack was back or didn't get a chance to get things done after 3 1/2 seasons. You're like Goebbels with the propaganda. 

There's Iso thinking clever pictures are a substitute for well looking at thing objectively. Hate on man, hate on. As soon as you stop with the irrational hatred I'll stop telling you that you gotta cut that out. We get it, the teams record was terrible, doesn't mean everything the guy did was wrong. 

I'll stop hating the minute you stop defending.... Ain't gonna happen, right? You're the only guy I know who wished Mack was back or didn't get a chance to get things done after 3 1/2 seasons. You're like Goebbels with the propaganda. 

Defending comes after the initial hating. Stop with the hyperbole and I won't have to defend anything right? 

Defending comes after the initial hating. Stop with the hyperbole and I won't have to defend anything right? 

Uh, no. But I give you full marks for effort. Bronze not a gold. ;)

And this is why you get so worked about about things, with that statement there you demonstrate that logic has no place, what you believe is the only truth. That's dangerous thinking buddy, makes you very closed minded. Defending is a reaction, you can't react without the initial acting. You want me to stop defending then stop attacking. The power is in your hands. 

And this is why you get so worked about about things, with that statement there you demonstrate that logic has no place, what you believe is the only truth. That's dangerous thinking buddy, makes you very closed minded. Defending is a reaction, you can't react without the initial acting. You want me to stop defending then stop attacking. The power is in your hands. 

Not picking sides here but it's this a case of the pot calling the kettle black? 

Just saying.

Not picking sides here but it's this a case of the pot calling the kettle black? 

Just saying.

No kidding. Coming from a guy who constantly claims he's always right & never wrong. So who knew??? LOL! I'm enjoying this little joust. ;)

Just saying.

Not at all, I am very open minded, it just so happens that I have considered everything already and drawn the only acceptable conclusion. 

This is such a childish, useless argument.. Both of you man up and move on already, Christ..

No its not.

It is when two manchildren whos arguments are both valid and flawed in different ways refuse to just agree to disagree.. Coupled with this thread being about 2 draft pick candidates and not mack..

This is such a childish, useless argument.. Both of you man up and move on already, Christ..

No its not.

It is when two manchildren whos arguments are both valid and flawed in different ways refuse to just agree to disagree.. Coupled with this thread being about 2 draft pick candidates and not mack..

No its not.

LOL!!!! Go Kels!! (It really isn't)....  All I know Walters & Miller despise Mack. That speaks volumes.

They do?

Some of the comments they both made about our Canadian content, the way the Bombers have drafted, how the team needs to develop players, how we were deliberately not  players in free agency all under Mack. Right from the start they haven't been complimentary about the man as well as how things needed to change

Okay, my opinion of Joe Mack's not going to change but I'll knock it off providing 17to85 does as well. Just to clarify one thing. I'm not angry or upset at 17. I don't hate the guy. I have no issue with him. I actually enjoy  sparring with him. I think he is a very knowledgeable fan & enjoy his posts. He's stubborn. So am I. Now, maybe he has a problem with me, I dunno. However, I don't have one with 17. We could end this conversation on this thread right now & I'd be fine with him. 

LOL!!!! Go Kels!! (It really isn't)....  All I know Walters & Miller despise Mack. That speaks volumes.

They do?

Some of the comments they both made about our Canadian content, the way the Bombers have drafted, how the team needs to develop players, how we were deliberately not  players in free agency all under Mack. Right from the start they haven't been complimentary about the man as well as how things needed to change

To disagree with how someone did their job doesn't mean he was despised. Did Miller even know Mack personally.