Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers

gbill2004

If you're working with someone - obviously no phone.  But I use mine for music (no ipod, just use grooveshark...).  Otherwise, I think I would go insane.  I too don't really understand people who text though.  

And wait, dudes really blow dry their nuts...?  Gross... 

At the gym I went to in Winnipeg before we left, they had a sign by the hair dryers that said, "Please use for intended purposes". They also had a sign by the couches that said, "Please do not sit naked on the couches". True story. 

Other than that, how did you enjoy your time at the Wellness Centre on Leila?

It was awesome save for that :-)

I also used to be a member there, and still like that gym more than even my current one. But as weird as those signs were, they were very, very, very necessary. Especially the couch one. And especially when the couch wasn't a leather one yet. Yikes.

If you're working with someone - obviously no phone.  But I use mine for music (no ipod, just use grooveshark...).  Otherwise, I think I would go insane.  I too don't really understand people who text though.  

At the gym I went to in Winnipeg before we left, they had a sign by the hair dryers that said, "Please use for intended purposes". They also had a sign by the couches that said, "Please do not sit naked on the couches". True story. 

Pal of mine In downtown TOR Goodlife says there are signs asking members not to have sex in the stalls, showers. Killjoys.

Pal of mine In downtown TOR Goodlife says there are signs asking members not to have sex in the stalls, showers. Killjoys.

Hmm why?