Lapo Next Lions OC?

Noeller

I just have a hard time believing that sask will let cortez walk... But if he does and we go with jones instead of cortez, that seems a bit crazy.

I think lapo would be better off taking a job with montreal... Could be hc in a year...

It's my understanding he was on a one year contract just like most assistants are. If that's the case then the Riders can't stop him from leaving.

All indications out of Montreal indicate Thorpe is being groomed to be HC next season.

I just have a hard time believing that sask will let cortez walk... But if he does and we go with jones instead of cortez, that seems a bit crazy.

I think lapo would be better off taking a job with montreal... Could be hc in a year...

They can't stop him if he wants to go as has been discussed.

It's my understanding he was on a one year contract just like most assistants are. If that's the case then the Riders can't stop him from leaving.

All indications out of Montreal indicate Thorpe is being groomed to be HC next season.

I really liked Thorpe's defense this year - Balls to the wall pure aggression all game long, every single game.

I don't know what he was doing on the backend, but it didn't even feel like they were getting blown up on big plays all the time with the constant blitzes either.