Potential FAs list

sweep the leg

Slightly off topic but I'm watching the Jags-Texans game (as the Jets were playing like poop tonight) and I saw them iso on Austin Pasztor at guard for the Jags and talk about how he's got a long career ahead of him on the O-line there.  That made me smile as I still remember that jerk Tillman high-fiving everyone when Edmonton got to draft him after Mack took Pencer instead.  Who's laughing now Eric??

Nobody?  Other than Pasztor's agent and Pencer's tattoo artist.

Slightly off topic but I'm watching the Jags-Texans game (as the Jets were playing like poop tonight) and I saw them iso on Austin Pasztor at guard for the Jags and talk about how he's got a long career ahead of him on the O-line there.  That made me smile as I still remember that jerk Tillman high-fiving everyone when Edmonton got to draft him after Mack took Pencer instead.  Who's laughing now Eric??

Andy Mulamba.

Andy Mulamba.

That is yet to be determined... as far as I can tell he is doing alright with the Pack, it will be telling since due to injury they have to start him.

Who's laughing now Eric??

Nobody?  Other than Pasztor's agent and Pencer's tattoo artist.

Why is Pencer's tatoo artist laughing?

He was watching Modern Family while talking to JBR?  I am assuming this was a comment about how Pencer is worthless so the pick for him over Pasztor, who probably will never come to the CFL, is a wash.  We'll see.

Andy Mulamba.

That is yet to be determined... as far as I can tell he is doing alright with the Pack, it will be telling since due to injury they have to start him.

Has Bilukudi been playing for the Bengals?  Anyone see how he has been doing if so?