Grey Cup Thread 2013

BigBlue

Regina is a fairly ugly city and to be honest shouldn't be hosting the Grey Cup. When you lack the hotels to put on a major event and people have to room with people in their homes or stay an hour away, you shouldn't be the host. When you lack the eating establishments, see above. When you don't have enough taxis, well you know where I'm going with this.

Regina is a fairly ugly city and to be honest shouldn't be hosting the Grey Cup. When you lack the hotels to put on a major event and people have to room with people in their homes or stay an hour away, you shouldn't be the host. When you lack the eating establishments, see above. When you don't have enough taxis, well you know where I'm going with this.

And especially when the host c ity plays their games in a toilet not a stadium. Why the CFL couldn't have waited at least until their new stadium was built is beyond me.

And especially when the host c ity plays their games in a toilet not a stadium. Why the CFL couldn't have waited at least until their new stadium was built is beyond me.

Thank god we didn't build this thing.

qou5iw.jpg

With the Riders hosting their Grey Cup game I can't wait for it to be over so we can finally get down to the business of hiring a GM & HC as well as move on to signing a FA qb like Zack Collaros. I'm not sold on Drew Willy as I haven't seen enough of him as Durant plays nearly 100% of all the games & I'm thinking he'll sign with us if KJ is our HC. I really want us to sign Collaros as our first choice & stop at nothing to get him here.