Khari Jones - Pros & Cons

B-F-F-C

"I'm going to accept whatever these guys say cause they are CFL authorities"

I've never ever showcased this mentality via this statement...not once. When there's proof to back up this kind of statement, then I make it, but I was very quick to call down Mike Kelly's insanity.

I've never ever showcased this mentality via this statement...not once. When there's proof to back up this kind of statement, then I make it, but I was very quick to call down Mike Kelly's insanity.

Did you type this with a straight face? 

Did you type this with a straight face? 

Yes because it's the truth. If people prove themselves worthy of my trust, as Mack did, then I believe them. Kelly earned distrust very quickly.

Absolutely -- but that doesn't mean we have to accept everything, "just because". That's the kind of thing only Spuds does....and nobody wants that. You still have to be a critical thinker and question everything. But yes, people who actually know....are far more knowledgeable than those of us who frequent these forums. 

Absolutely -- but that doesn't mean we have to accept everything, "just because". That's the kind of thing only Spuds does....and nobody wants that. You still have to be a critical thinker and question everything. But yes, people who actually know....are far more knowledgeable than those of us who frequent these forums. 

Right, and this goes without saying in most cases.  Yet look at how many doctors, politician, businessmen, etc...who supposedly "know their field" are nothing but corrupt individuals out to line their own pockets and not care about the people their suppose to be protecting?  The doctor that does nothing but fill out prescriptions, the politician who does nothing but spend tax payers money for their own benefit, or the businessman who uses your ideas or steps all over their employees just to get ahead?  All these people are so called "experts", yet you still have to question everything they do.  All the promises they make (FYI I just picked those 3 off the top of my head...but you could put any job profession in there).  The sad truth is, the Bomber Team has been screwed over for many many years by these so called "experts".  Our team is in shambles.  How can we sit idly by and just let them hurt our team when their "expertise" is giving us the heebee geebees?  All we're trying to do here (well some of us anyway) is logically figure out why they're making the decisions they are.  After 20 years of messing things up with a few good years thrown in, it's inevitable that we're going to question every move they make.

You're right, we're not experts, but we love our team and we're passionate about them.  And most of all, we want to see them succeed.

People have some high expectations. How many times has Hamilton won or been in the Cup in 20 years....ditto the dry spell in Edmonton?

Only one team wins and nobody remembers the bride's maid. Who lost in the Stanley Cup finals last year as an example?

Boston, what kind of sports fan doesn't know that? Was a hell of a matchup too. 

People have some high expectations. How many times has Hamilton won or been in the Cup in 20 years....ditto the dry spell in Edmonton?

Only one team wins and nobody remembers the bride's maid. Who lost in the Stanley Cup finals last year as an example?

yeah - more like who lost in the Stanley Cup finals in 2011.  Who cares about those bums.