Bombers @ Argos - GDT

TrueBlue

Leftovers...

Wallace Miles - 6 catches - 100 yds. 1 TD

Fitzgerald 1st catch - 1 - 17

Jarvis Jones 1st catch - 1 - (-1)

Mario Fannin 1 tackle ST on Owens

Bombers - 3 games in a row over 300 yds offence. (after 7 in a row of not)

Burke on the last Argo TD: 

That last TD pass, I told (Argos head coach) Scott Milanovich: 'We practiced that all week long because I knew you were going to go to it after watching last week's film.' But (Bombers nickelback) Desia (Dunn) was supposed to take it away and he was hurt. And the guy who replaced him didn't know that position. And in a short week, you don't get to practice everybody. It was just one of those things."

That last TD pass, I told (Argos head coach) Scott Milanovich: 'We practiced that all week long because I knew you were going to go to it after watching last week's film.' But (Bombers nickelback) Desia (Dunn) was supposed to take it away and he was hurt. And the guy who replaced him didn't know that position. And in a short week, you don't get to practice everybody. It was just one of those things."

Coaches are so bad they can't even make their players aware of their responsibilities if they have to fill in in case of an injury... and we wonder why this team sucks?

Coaches are so bad they can't even make their players aware of their responsibilities if they have to fill in in case of an injury... and we wonder why this team sucks?

So your expectation of the coaching staff is to make sure that Brandon Stewart, who never practiced at the nickel knew every possible passing scenario the instant Dunn went down? The same Brandon Stewart who got two objectionable conduct penalties on one play? 

So your expectation of the coaching staff is to make sure that Brandon Stewart, who never practiced at the nickel knew every possible passing scenario the instant Dunn went down? The same Brandon Stewart who got two objectionable conduct penalties on one play? 

If it's something that the coaches KNEW was going to be used then yes, they should have made sure everyone knew the possibilities. If Stewart is the backup to that position he's gotta be aware of how to actually play the position. 

If it's something that the coaches KNEW was going to be used then yes, they should have made sure everyone knew the possibilities. If Stewart is the backup to that position he's gotta be aware of how to actually play the position. 

Ian Wild is listed as the back-up nickel on the depth chart. Stewart did play the position for a couple games early last season but not since iirc .