Bombers @ Argos - GDT

TrueBlue

That was one of the weakest roughing the passer calls I've seen this season .. heaven forbid someone bumps Ray .. heh

Make-up call for the hold and missed head shot on Sears.

Only compounding the problem by throwing flags for phantom penalties .. players need to know what to expect throughout a game .. make up call .. ppphhtttt .. this isn't hockey ..

(not directed at you .. just a comment on the piss poor consistency)

Ya, but if someone took Andy Fantuz 2nd overall, you can't take him 3rd overall, similar to what happened with Westerman.  You have an exponentially better chance of getting the player you want the higher you are in the draft order.

Of course I would rather have the second pick over the third. But I don't want to move up one spot in the 2014 draft so badly that I'll be actively hoping the team goes 0-2. That was the point of my original post.

Some dirty hits by Toronto, Watkins should of been ejected that was intentional.

Hall looking OK, still wish he had a better arm but he looks OK for backup material. He also seems to be always hurt like Pierce.

Boltus should not be doing short yardage if they hate Goltz so much then why not cut him.

Lotsa fight in this game. Despite stupid penalties, I've enjoyed watching this game. Great night with NHL, CFL and World Series...not to mention a new BBT. Cripes, the PVR and the last channel button both getting a workout...

Some dirty hits by Toronto, Watkins should of been ejected that was intentional.

Hall looking OK, still wish he had a better arm but he looks OK for backup material. He also seems to be always hurt like Pierce.

Boltus should not be doing short yardage if they hate Goltz so much then why not cut him.

There's room for improvement from Hall but considering the situation he is doing pretty good imo.  Protection is still lacking.  New offensive system installed mid-season.  No consistency at receiver positions and he's only played a hand full of games in the CFL.  Definitely want to see him compete next year for the job.