Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread

  • Replies 272
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    Ms. O'Hara was a national treasure, full stop.

  • bigg jay
    bigg jay

    Four-time Stanley Cup champion Claude Lemieux passes away at 60 - Sportsnet.ca

  • FrostyWinnipeg
    FrostyWinnipeg

    That Eric Alper Sass Jordan, Montreal Rocker Behind 'Racine' and "Make Yo... Sass Jordan, the Birmingham-born, Montreal-raised rocker whose raspy, soul-soaked voice powered ‘Racine’, “Make You a Belie

Featured Replies

missed this one back in August

That Eric Alper
No image preview

Perry Rosemond, Order of Canada Recipient and "King of Ke...

Perry Rosemond, the Canadian television writer, producer, and director whose four-decade career spanned some of the country’s most enduring programming, died on August 20, 2026, at the age of 89. Born
On 2026-09-22 at 8:31 AM, iHeart said:

that's alot of drugs I never heard of (besides Fent of course) specifically 4-ANPP, Alprazolam, Methocarbamol, and Quetiapine

https://deadline.com/2026/09/hayden-panettiere-cause-of-death-confirmed-fentanyl-1237110035/

Unforunately, people make horribly bad decisions. You play with fire & get burned.

Before anyone comes at me saying my comments are callous & uncaring. That I don't know anything about addictions, I come from a family of addicts & alcoholics. I never became an addict or alcoholic myself, but my father & son were alcoholics & it has been a nightmare all of my life.

I couldn't help may Dad when he was alive as I was just a kid. I couldn't help my son because he has totally cut me off from contact. It's like I relived my entire childhood thru my son's addictions which was a terrible experience. I have heard he has gone to rehab & is a recovering alcoholic. Has a good full time job. Married. But we don't talk anymore.

  • Author
20 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Unforunately, people make horribly bad decisions. You play with fire & get burned.

Someone had to say it.

It’s always sad when we lose an FHM Top 10.

Someone had to say that too.

  • Author
That Eric Alper
No image preview

Sass Jordan, Montreal Rocker Behind 'Racine' and "Make Yo...

Sass Jordan, the Birmingham-born, Montreal-raised rocker whose raspy, soul-soaked voice powered ‘Racine’, “Make You a Believer” and four decades of rock and blues, died peacefully on October 2, 2026,

in honour of Sass

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

On 2026-10-06 at 4:18 AM, iHeart said:

Ha, ha. Jim Bakker. I remember he & Tammy on tv. Baaker who always gave godly advice to everyone didn't take his own & slept around behind her back. He liked to play the field then pretend he was a televangelist. She took him for just about everything. I remember Bakker crying on tv admitting his sin asking for forgiveness. However, I think he was crying for the millions she took him for rather than being sorry he couldn't keep his **** in his pants.

On 2026-10-06 at 3:41 PM, iHeart said:

Eva Marie Saint was a fine actress. I saw both movies mentioned, On The Waterfront with Marlon Brando & North By Northwest with Cary Grant. She was a yioung actress in both films & she more than held her own with them.

well PTL is a little before my time (probably a good thing). But boy do I remember Tammy Faye on the Surreal Life

I saw Saint in Superman Returns before North by Northwest and On the Waterfront

Da Bears.

mike-ditka-catch-in-the-1963-nfl-title-game-vs-the-giants.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.