Game 70: @ Long Island Ice Tea (a.k.a. The Jets are driving me to drink)

How do you shut down the rangers for 57 minutes. 15 3 high danger chances 5 on 5 to this and the NJ game. Just has to be effort. No excuse for lack of effort. 

Edited by Goalie

Well took a little longer this year, but the same ******* problems with this team exist.   

They'll be lucky to hold on to 3rd in the Central, but can kiss the central crown goodbye.  Just overall pathetic effort the last 2 games.    Reading their own press after beating NYR.  

• TrueBlue4ever changed the title to Game 70: @ Long Island Ice Tea (a.k.a. The Jets are driving me to drink)

Scheifele Connor Dillon pionk all minus 4. Plus minus isn’t a great stat but in certain games it can tell you the story. 

refuse to break up 55 and Connor tho. I’m done watching. Jets don’t deserve the effort today cuz that’s what these games come down to. Effort. 

Accountability is a problem. When a guy like Ehlers or Perfetti mess up, it’s directly to the bench they go but 55 81 pionk and Dillon today do the same and they keep going back out. 

it’s a problem. That’s my 2 cents on what is a problem. Cuz honestly 2 games ago this team looked like Canada’s best hope since the 90s. Now they look like a team who could be in a wildcard spot in a week. I mean historically we struggle in New York but Jesus. These last 2 games were brutal. The 2 worst games. It’s a worrying trend. Play 1 good game, don’t show up for 2 or 3 and repeat. Very very inconsistent. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Scheifele Connor Dillon pionk all minus 4. Plus minus isn’t a great stat but in certain games it can tell you the story. 

refuse to break up 55 and Connor tho. I’m done watching. Jets don’t deserve the effort today cuz that’s what these games come down to. Effort. 

Have to agree, Toffolli should replace 81 on top line.