Game 46 @ Part one of the Toronto Burnoff

It was pionk. But If I’m a leafs fan. 

no helle. No scheif. No Vilardi. No Josh for almost 2 periods maybe more. Not sure there. I missed that. 

1 0 ot loss. and Samsonov stood on his head at times. That’s very concerning if u like the leafs. 

gotta question why no perfetti in ot at all this season but strong effort. 

Edited by Goalie

10 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If you told me the Jets would score 3 goals in 3 road games (plus an extra 8 minutes) and come away with a .500 record, I’d gladly take that. The all-star break can’t come soon enough, this team looks worn down and beaten up offensively. 

That first game after the break against PIT has suddenly become the latest "game of the year"

24 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

That first game after the break against PIT has suddenly become the latest "game of the year"

Why. They are 30 11 5. First in central with games in hand on Dallas and Colorado.  I mean omg we lost 1 0 in a shootout without our 1 c 1 rw 1 D and 1 G. 

get a grip on some form of reality 

Edited by Goalie

14 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Very different team from the one that tanked last year. Much more structurally sound.

Fingers crossed emoticon. 

17 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

We must've angered the hockey gods. What a bad string of injuries. This is why Jets fans can't enjoy good things. 

AND another kick in the nads is it appears the Oliers are going to in out the season. Ugh.

• iHeart changed the title to Game 46 @ Part one of the Toronto Burnoff