Game 46 @ Part one of the Toronto Burnoff

Just now, BomberBall said:

The correct answer is, who gives a ****?

LOL I agree.  I was being sarcastic (actually telling the truth, could care less about the Leafs) knowing how all of Canada is supposedly supposed to follow every single bit of Leafs news and know every player by heart - NOT!  Bite me Leafs!!

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

It was a high stick right in front of the ref.  It's automatic.

yeah it was the right call.

I thought our power play was bad, man the Leafs are hot garbage.  I know that Toronto plans the Stanley Cup parade every year in October but this edition just looks really bad.

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah it was the right call.

I thought our power play was bad, man the Leafs are hot garbage.  I know that Toronto plans the Stanley Cup parade every year in October but this edition just looks really bad.

Well you also have to give the Jets credit here too.  They are playing very well defensively.  Very few high danger chances all game and even on the power play.  Just need to find some bloody offense

15 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Well you also have to give the Jets credit here too.  They are playing very well defensively.  Very few high danger chances all game and even on the power play.  Just need to find some bloody offense

yeah need the puck to start going in.  Maybe a 3 on 0 will solve the goal scoring issues....