GDT: Game 6 vs Blues (Stupid Start Time Alert)

iHeart

For some stupid reason tonight's game starts at 7:45 it's also heritage jersey night and it's on TSN3 lineup to be projected as soon as it's available (yeah normally I start these threads half an hour before the game but like I said stupid start time)

however we do have goaltender confirmations

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'STARTING GOALIES J. Binnington Confirmed w OTL 2 1 SO 0 GAA 1.26 Sv% 959 w 2 Confirmed so OTL 2 C.Hellebuyck GAA SV% 3.72 .878'

May be an image of hockey and text that says 'FANS WINNIPEG ET TS INNIPE M Tuesday Oct. 24 Jets Lineup Vs. Connor-Scheifele-lafallo Perfetti-Namestnikov-Ehlers Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton Barron-Kupari-Gustafsson Morrissey DeMelo Dillon Pionk Samberg- Schmidt Hellebuyck Brossoit Scratches: Stanley, Chisholm, Toninato IR: Vilardi, Heinola Note: Lineup information is derived from media sources and the Jets. number'

Edited by iHeart

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Ya I think everyone needs to breathe a bit and realize this isn't an overnight fix. Pointing out the empty seats at every game is already exhausted.

You're right I mean even teams that have won the cup probably have had noticeably empty seats at one point or another and rebounded from attendance dips during regular season

no score after one

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Ya I think everyone needs to breathe a bit and realize this isn't an overnight fix. Pointing out the empty seats at every game is already exhausted.

It isn't going to change,   Winnipeg is poor and with the crazy inflation the situation isn't going to get any better.  

The only way the place fills up is if they drop ticket prices or if the Jets somehow get red hot and the bandwagon fans jump on again and buy tickets.    

15 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

So, you don’t buy tickets, but feel the need to constantly comment on the lackluster attendance?  Cool.

What does it matter if he buys tickets or not?     Nobody on this site buys tickets for Riders home games but we sure point out  how sparse the crowds have been this year for that team.