GDT: Game 6 vs Blues (Stupid Start Time Alert)

iHeart

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

So, you don’t buy tickets, but feel the need to constantly comment on the lackluster attendance?  Cool.

It's called having have an opinion. Opinions are like azzholes. Everyone's got one.

If it's not me talking about it, someone else will. If it's not the Free Press's Mike McIntyre, it's TSN's Darren Dreger whose interview with Chipman about the attendance is trending.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I know the game was over but it's weird to me that Blues let NS sit behind his net to drain the clock with about 16 seconds left.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen that before with that much time left on the clock. With time remains, mind you very little, jets had like 10 guys on the ice to celebrate. Looked like an NFL ending. 

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

It's called having have an opinion. Opinions are like azzholes. Everyone's got one.

If it's not me talking about it, someone else will. If it's not the Free Press's Mike McIntyre, it's TSN's Darren Dreger whose interview with Chipman about the attendance is trending.

Yes, everyone’s got an opinion, but what’s yours?  All I’ve seen is you making cracks about the low attendance.  Maybe I missed it.

I just think it’s weak to be a fan of a team and not purchase tickets, then take jabs at the attendance.

If you were making a point by not buying tickets until True North made some changes and started appreciating their fan base more, I could understand that.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

What does it matter if he buys tickets or not?     Nobody on this site buys tickets for Riders home games but we sure point out  how sparse the crowds have been this year for that team.        

The Riders?  Seriously?  We’re not fans of the Riders.  There’s no comparison to be made there.