Jets Preseason thread 2023 edition

iHeart

14 hours ago, iHeart said:

geez where did this Sens team come from? this game could have gone better and so could have preseason, well I'd rather they get the crap playing out of their system before regular season starts on wednesday

Sens are legit good this year. 

Anyone still thinking Brady is underpaid for Ottawa?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Shitty for Ville. I heard they were going to be moving a D out to keep him, possibly Schmidt.  Wonder If that changes now. 

It will have to, I would think. Unless the right, overpaying, offer comes along? 

I'm curious to hear about the extent and timeline of the injury. 

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

It will have to, I would think. Unless the right, overpaying, offer comes along? 

I'm curious to hear about the extent and timeline of the injury. 

Curious If they keep Capo chis and Stan all up and move Schmidt still. Capo on IR and chis probably starting right now cuz if being honest,  Stanley has been awful. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Curious If they keep Capo chis and Stan all up and move Schmidt still. Capo on IR and chis probably starting right now cuz if being honest,  Stanley has been awful. 

If they waived Stanley, would anyone bite? 

I really don't know what to expect from this team this year.   

So many question marks... Are 55 or 37 gonna be extended? Can Perfetti take the next step?  Can Vallardi be the top 6 guy we covet?  How is the team going to adapt to Lowry's captaincy?

I guess we'll see soon.  Season starts in 5 days.   I'm glad there's a Bomber bye week.  I can focus all my nervous energy squarely on the Jets this week.

I see the same small defense and a forward group with alot of questions. More depth but can that depth score? Dubois was our best center for most of the year last year. I hope I'm wrong but i see the Jets dropping big time, but it is a good year to drop draft wise. We get rid of dead weight Scheifele and Helle and maybe our rebuild ain't too long.