• Winnipeg
  3. 3. Game 3

• Ottawa
    • Montreal
  4. 4. Game 4

• Saskatchewan
    • Edmonton

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-06-09 at 01:00 AM

Pick 'Ems are back for the 2023 season

How do they work?   Each week you pick the winners for all CFL games.  You get one point for every correct pick.  Whoever has the most points at the end of the year wins a $50 gift certificate at the Bomber store.

Picks will be done through the polling system.  Polls close at game start of the first game of the week.  I will accept picks for games that have not started yet through PMs if you are late getting them in.

Week 1 kicks off Thursday night football with the Lions visiting the Stampeders.    Picks need to be in by 8PM Thursday, June 8th.

• Rich pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, GCJenks said:

Really wish there was an option for both teams to lose. Choosing between the long standing hatred for Sask and the more recent intense hatred of Chris Jones…

I dont hate Jones as much in Edm...That Rider stench on anyone makes them just much more easy to despise, and laugh at...

2 hours ago, bigg jay said:

He sure does but he's far from alone in that category, Maas & both Dickies are right there with him. 😂

Maas I want to pull on his ears.  Dickies both of them need atomic wedgies.   Jones definitely has the most unlikeable pucker though.    Maccocia also had a weird face that is unlikeable.  

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Here's a question, what happens to these picks if there is a tie?

I don't think there has been a tie in almost 10 years that we've been running this (it might have happened once).   But if there were, then we'd likely split the prize.

41 minutes ago, Rich said:

I don't think there has been a tie in almost 10 years that we've been running this (it might have happened once).   But if there were, then we'd likely split the prize.

No sorry, I meant the actual football game. Say SSK and EDM tie this week. What happens then? Just no points to anyone?

50 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

No sorry, I meant the actual football game. Say SSK and EDM tie this week. What happens then? Just no points to anyone?

Correct.  If someone really wants to pick a tie, you can PM it to me or post in the pick 'em thread before game start.  

• Rich unpinned this topic