Round 1 - Game 4 : Vegas Grand Knights

7 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So everyone screaming for a re-build is going to abandon the team now until they are good again? Some great fans here. 

Four grand a seat. The fans aren’t the one’s not scoring - winning. I didn’t see one fan skating or in the play. The fans aren’t “the richest man in Canada”. 

Edited by Rod Black

9 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So everyone screaming for a re-build is going to abandon the team now until they are good again? Some great fans here. 

Good again...? They got hot late in the season to secure a WC spot after struggling for the better part of two months.

They're a slightly above average team with some good top 9 talent but questionable depth, a blue line that is below average, and a top tier netminder.

How the off-season shakes out is anyone's guess but a rebuild of sorts isn't out of the realm of possibility. And fans' views or opinions have absolutely no bearing on that.

As for this series, they're likely done on Thursday night. Too many injuries and not enough horses.

Edited by blue_gold_84
content added

5 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The Jets were 0-3 against Vegas AT THEIR BEST during the regular season. 4-1 is about right.

Nope i don't know why but my gut is telling me we are coming back to our Barn, i think Helly robs one for us....Go Jets!

5 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The Jets were 0-3 against Vegas AT THEIR BEST during the regular season. 4-1 is about right.

Frosty, would you mind doing the honours of creating a game 5 thread? It seems folks are now beginning to discuss it. Thanks.