Memorabilia Collections etc

Noeller

I thought I'd start this thread as I'm hunting for a Matt Nichols jersey that maybe someone wants to sell. 

I'm sure lots have big jersey (and other stuff) collections that we can talk about whenever. 

I have a decent jersey collection but the two that I'm trying to find at a not-crazy price are Nichols and Dunigan (from the 90s....not a newer retro one). 

• 2 weeks later...

There's a game used Buck jersey that just went for 100 bucks on eBay. Was a little more than I wanted to spend so I got outbid, but I might get a different one. 

My big thing this season is what jersey to wear on game days. I had a Walby that has been lucky since 2019, but I got it autographed, so it's now retired to the wall (one of the all time biggest jersey fails is wearing an autographed jersey... Don't do this, kids...) and now I need to decide what isy new gale day jersey. Thinking about a Coach Buck navy blue from the era with those quasi-Chargers jerseys (with the terrible shoulders) that's on my wall right now. Might see how that treats us for Day 1..... But we'll see what comes up for sale between now and then.