Game 62 : @Edmonton - Have a little faith

• FrostyWinnipeg changed the title to Game 62 : @Edmonton - Have a little faith

Officials up to their usual standards.  Scheifele gets high sticked in the face, no call.  Then Nurse interferes with him after losing his stick, No call again.

Probably wouldn’t change anything, the Jets are a dumpster fire right now, but calls like that need to be made.

I feel sorry for Bowness ....who had things going pretty good at the start of the year....I'm pretty sure he thought he'd get some backing for a playoff run BUT the gm didn't deliver ....The time was now when we have the talent to do something in the playoffs but Chevy couldn't get it done....Is it 100 percent his fault ....no....but the effort made was poor to nonexistent to give the current team a boost .....I have a bad feeling this club will now slip right out of the playoff picture AND if that happens a review of the club from top to bottom has to be in order ...IF TrueNorth sees no alternative but to keep the current gm in place ....then I don't like the future of this club going forward....Slip....slip slidin away

10 minutes ago, Stickem said:

...IF TrueNorth sees no alternative but to keep the current gm in place ....then I don't like the future of this club going forward....Slip....slip slidin away

That's assuming they have the pieces and/or the will to make a run.  Earlier in the season, they were winning in spite of giving up too many quality scoring chances

That bubble always bursts...and now it has