2001 Bombers vs 2022 Bombers

Nolby

1 hour ago, Booch said:

thing with Roberts...for a little dude who didnt train,,,,he carried the load injury free basically...and how many games did we watch him in the fourth quarter when everyone knew he was getting the ball just grind out first down after first down to kill out the clock...phenomenal what he did, in the tiny lil cheeseburger lovin smoking body...interesting fact tho...strength wise and if he did enter the weight room he was phenomenally strong...like almost in an unbelievable way...lil fella just was gifted...too bad he didnt stay on track here and get in 3 or more good years

Not too surprised I mean he was crazy explosive. Like usain Ryan crouser. 
Every so often a guy like that comes a long. Crazy how many don’t make it to or through college. 

a lot of rbs end up going pro with a ton of wear and tear. Every one is losing their mind over kayleb Wagner breaking records putting up nearly 40 caries a game. 

16 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Love Chuck, but I got to see Barry Sanders play 10 home games the year he won his Heisman, so I'll vote for him.

Better faster back. But not as quick imo. The best back in history imo. 

17 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

My dream matchup would be the 2021 Bombers vs the 2009 Alouettes. 

Sorry, I'm genuinely not bringing this up to rub it in... but was the 2009 Als team the 13th man grey cup?

15 hours ago, wbbfan said:

The quickest shiftiest player I’ve ever seen in any league at any level. 

@Fatty Liver beat me to it... but I was going to mention Barry Sanders... love Charlie as much as anyone but man was Sanders ever special.

57 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Sorry, I'm genuinely not bringing this up to rub it in... but was the 2009 Als team the 13th man grey cup?

it sure was. All god damned day the rider fans were the mouthiest most annoying garbage you've ever experienced and then the obnoxiousness reached new levels after that kick was missed... except you could clearly see the flag was thrown and that it was against the riders. Once they announced the penalty you could literally hear the deflation among their fans and they got real quite. It was glorious. 

until being there for the 2019 Grey Cup it was maybe the best football experience I've been to. 

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

it sure was. All god damned day the rider fans were the mouthiest most annoying garbage you've ever experienced and then the obnoxiousness reached new levels after that kick was missed... except you could clearly see the flag was thrown and that it was against the riders. Once they announced the penalty you could literally hear the deflation among their fans and they got real quite. It was glorious. 

until being there for the 2019 Grey Cup it was maybe the best football experience I've been to. 

don't get me wrong... the ending of that grey cup was unbelievably satisfying... second in enjoyability only to a Bomber win... but @greenrider55 is a good guy and I didn't want to kick him while he's down.

Just now, bearpants said:

don't get me wrong... the ending of that grey cup was unbelievably satisfying... second in enjoyability only to a Bomber win... but @greenrider55 is a good guy and I didn't want to kick him while he's down.

Nah **** it, everyone had no problem punching down  on the Bombers, I still got a whole pile of **** yous to give out. 

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Nah **** it, everyone had no problem punching down  on the Bombers, I still got a whole pile of **** yous to give out. 

yeah i kinda agree....they clung to their #1990 thing with all their might...not even realizing that even though they won a few cups in that time...we still had 6 more than them...now 8