Game 64: vs Vegas

iHeart

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Good thing our second best goaltender kept it 0-0, eh?

He has been 2nd best this year. He's obviously not the problem but if you don't think he's rubbed ppl the wrong way this year.. I don't know what to say  

Oh.. and Ehlers.... ehlers always shows up. 

What do ppl think Lowrys message will be during intermission? 

**** it.. go out and do what you want cuz I ain't gonna he back next year either? 

Interesting to note that Vegas might not be cap compliant right now. That dadonov deal is still being looked at 

Something obviously quite rotten with this core group of players.  Change needs to happen. Way to many periods where they just don't show up at all. 

Edited by Goalie

Jets need to start playing with some umm yeah.. 'pride' since it's pride night 

Helle gonna get 50 shots against tonight. Jets might get 20 

55 and 26 and 25 really look like they don't care at all. Appleton looks great tho.. such a good defensive forward 

Jesus 22 to 4 shots on goal.

Yeah.. change is badly needed. 

Edited by Goalie

13 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He has been 2nd best this year. He's obviously not the problem but if you don't think he's rubbed ppl the wrong way this year.. I don't know what to say  

I’d ask you to expand but you don’t know what so say. 

Seriously, are you peeved about his vaccine comments? Because he took the shot, was ready for camp, and has said nary a word about it going forward. I can disagree with his opinion, but I don’t see why that would make people pissed at him 7 months later, unless they are being over reactionary. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Seriously, are you peeved about his vaccine comments? Because he took the shot, was ready for camp, and has said nary a word about it going forward. I can disagree with his opinion, but I don’t see why that would make people pissed at him 7 months later, unless they are being over reactionary. 

Read the Travis Hamonic story out of Vancouver.  

Personally I don't care what he Said but if changes are indeed coming this off season like Friedman mentioned... helle has 2 years left on his current deal and that plays more of a role than his comments 

9 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

How do you know he hasn’t said anything the last seven months outside of formal pressers? And please stop with the judgement. One can dislike what one of influence says.  You don’t and don’t see why , fine, I do and I see why fine. All is good. 

Helle standing on his head tonight. 

Looks like he's giving it his all still. That's more than 55 can say... don't know how anyone can watch 55 out there and think he still wants to be here 

Scheif gets a goal off ehlers hard work and he smiles for the first time in a long time