It’s time to start a fire Chevy thread …

IC Khari

I think True North has to do a complete reassessment of the club.....Chevy has to go the way of Maurice....It's obvious to everyone that his day is done in the Peg.....When Paul M. left, the Jets should have finished the job....Get the right people in place and start the rebuild and I hope Chevy has made his last move dealing with player personnel

I think it's leadership.  Chevy in the off season went out and got 2 d men. The O tho is nowhere to be found. 

Covid. Injuries. Coach quitting or whatever thar charade was. 

Lots of things out of Chevys control. 

Ppl bring up Chicago? He wasn't involved. Like at all. 

This is more on the players in my opinion. 

Culture change means moving on from 55 or 26 first.  

29 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ppl bring up Chicago? He wasn't involved. Like at all. 

Culture change means moving on from 55 or 26 first.  

I 100% agree , however many people don't accept his innocence.   It's going to follow him around like a black cloud.

And yes time to move away from 26 and 55.

Edited by captaincanuck12

11 years is long enough to show what you got at any job. The results haven’t nearly matched the hype surrounding this guy’s supposed brilliance at building a winning team, including coaching decisions. Time to move on and give this city the chance to be more than just grateful for an NHL team …

Edited by IC Khari

Don’t be sellers yet unless it’s an offer that can’t be refused, run the season out, do a thorough end of year review, replace management and coaching staff bringing in fresh perspectives and philosophies, draft according to these new perspectives, trade 26 and 55 getting good market value in return, wave buh bye to deadwood e.g #25, keep rest of core intact, make some significant off season acquisitions to build around this core, roll the dice, move forward.