OT

Floyd

I know it's been said before but Knapp and Jones did not look out of place at all last night.  That right side of the line has some huge bodies on it and, for only working together for a handful of practices .. the unit played well together.  Were there some breakdowns?  Sure.  But it was heartening to see improved play across the board.

Is Hall doing any better than Elliott did last season? Seems to me that Halls big problem is that he can turn the ball over more than you like to see... We actually did move the ball pretty well in some games last season with Crowton and Elliott. I just don't see Bellefeuille as being any better. I understand that they had to fire Crowton, but expecting bellefool to fix things, sorry but that's not very inspiring. Then to hear Burke talk about him like he's some kind of guru... get ******. 

Hall moved the ball, Elliott moved the ball.

Both could make it happen. Despite their respective OCs

Both have problems with turnovers, but both, at least give us a chance to win and provide exciting football. Something that is woefully missing around here.

Bellefeuille is doing better than Crowton, if only because he understands English (CFL football)

..but there is no way....no way at all, I want this present coaching staff going forward.

Why are we ragging on Bellefuille... I thought he called a pretty good game - not his fault that Hall served up some some terrible INTs.

cause he's a lousy coach as proven by his past experiences? Not like the offense did anything outside of the first quarter last night, that reflects on the coaching as much as it does the players. Edmonton made adjustments our offensive staff did nothing to counter those adjustments. 

Why are we ragging on Bellefuille... I thought he called a pretty good game - not his fault that Hall served up some some terrible INTs.

cause he's a lousy coach as proven by his past experiences? Not like the offense did anything outside of the first quarter last night, that reflects on the coaching as much as it does the players. Edmonton made adjustments our offensive staff did nothing to counter those adjustments. 

In terms of available guys with CFL experience, Bellefuille is probably the best prospect right now...  Dickenson and Jones are not coming over here,  Stubler, Marshall, Hall - these guys are not HC material... who is left?

It really hurts to be out-coached by Kavis Reed.

Okay, this is just piling on.

Edmonton did not exactly come out and horse-whip us in the 3rd quarter - I agree our offence abandoned some things that were working nicely - running outside the tackles, quick hitches, etc - but I would say our poor second half was as much about the right side of our OL (including Sorenson) getting tired and Suber's injury.  A good chunk of Reilly's numbers came from the Washington tip and then vicitimizing Bo Smith.

Edmonton did not exactly come out and horse-whip us in the 3rd quarter - I agree our offence abandoned some things that were working nicely - running outside the tackles, quick hitches, etc - but I would say our poor second half was as much about the right side of our OL (including Sorenson) getting tired and Suber's injury.  A good chunk of Reilly's numbers came from the Washington tip and then vicitimizing Bo Smith.

What does Suber's injury or Reilly's statistics have to do with our offense?

What does Suber's injury or Reilly's statistics have to do with our offense?

Ha, that is true...  I mean being out-coached by Kavis...  just saying that the loss was as much about Bo Smith and Cauchy as it was our O's collapse.

On the other hand, I am re-watching the game now... I might re-tract these statements.  Only a last-ditch dive by Kohlert saved a Max Hall INT in the first minutes...

Did I miss another injury? Who else came out after Suber was hurt?

Anderson looked like he got hurt in OT - not sure though

Bo Smith was also pulled due to lack of talent.

During the broadcast they said JJ had moved over to Suber's spot and Cauchy came in to play safety so who came out that Smith replaced?

Did I miss another injury? Who else came out after Suber was hurt?

Anderson looked like he got hurt in OT - not sure though

Bo Smith was also pulled due to lack of talent.

During the broadcast they said JJ had moved over to Suber's spot and Cauchy came in to play safety so who came out that Smith replaced?

Smith replaced Suber and then Cauchy replaced Smith... we were playing three or four NIs on defence in OT.