week four games

Mark F

8 hours ago, Mark F said:

he looked right at the open running back, then looked backmdownfield. nothing there then threw it to the back, whomwas covered.dumb

He looks nervous like he can't handle the pressure of being a starting qb anymore. Almost hyperventilating which is affecting his play. Certainly doesn't look relaxed. 

Suitor & Smith kept telling us the Ti Cats are looking good offensively. Outside of a few nice throws they still don't look that good. 

55 minutes ago, Mark F said:

b.c. at Ottawa.

I just realized that one very good thing about Nichols being Ottawa qb, is that we can continue 

The great debate !

excellent.

It'd be even better If plop had Reilly and Nichols had a top tier oc so we could compare. But next year both will be out of the cfl. 

Maybe that will happen or they will re unite in the xfl. 

4 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I dont think Nichols would settle for backup at this point.

Plop... dont know. I Hope he can get his team on track.

I dont think so either. Though if he did he could probably kick around for a few more years. 

Plop I think will be back in TSN next year. His anchoring him self to nichols and flanders while bringing over all the negatives of our offense under him with out any of the success will be his undoing. 

20 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Plop I think will be back in TSN next year

TSN seems to be cutting back a lot. milt and matt do remotes, 1290 closed. not sure theres a spot for him.

I think he will still be in the CFL; pretty sure oshea thinks hes a good  coach.

7 minutes ago, Mark F said:

TSN seems to be cutting back a lot. milt and matt do remotes, 1290 closed. not sure theres a spot for him.

I think he will still be in the CFL; pretty sure oshea thinks hes a good  coach.

I think barker and milt are remote because they are staying in the us during covid. I expect they will be back when we are back to normal. 

Barker goes plop returns imo. 

I don't think Mos or the mafia would bring plop back. I don't think any team in the league wants to aim to do what he does. 

Plop is good at coaching players imo. He is good at putting together a playbook too. His playcall is poor he's too passive and he doesn't make good use of his weapons. Teams don't want to have an offense that does just enough to win. Only 2 fan bases in the league will support that type of team. And he's been fired from our two teams a combined 4 times. 

Just now, BBlink said:

Too content with our Grey Cup winning team to try to keep Lucky Whitehead around. That decision or lack there of is looking like a disaster

also, how he was not thrown to here. except one play repeatedly that worked once at the beginning of the season and never again.

watching the lapo offence here, I am thinking we were lucky to win the grey cup.

this ottawa offence is not good.

seems to be playing to get field goals.

I guess it was harris that made it possible.

Edited by Mark F