Game 54 : Vancouver

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I agree. But where we differ is in how he should develop. Right now, Forbert and his shot blocks and Benn and his simple game are better than Heinola’s future upside. And we need to be worried about right now with the playoffs looming. If the Jets can find a big physical defenceman to complement Morrissey like Trouba did, then maybe Stanley can pair with Pionk to continue his growth, and find a steady stay at home veteran who can protect Heinola or Samberg in limited minutes, that is how I would approach it. Heinola is the future, not the present. 

I understand what you’re saying, but I don’t think Jets are going anywhere in the playoffs, so why not get Heinola and Stanley some valuable post season experience?  I’m not so sure we’d be any worse off anyway.

Really unimpressed with Dubois. Not sure what his future is, but I'm not inclined to make him a long term Jets player. For that little production, I'd be happy with someone younger like Perfetti as 3C and Lowry at 2C.

Just now, Noeller said:

Really unimpressed with Dubois. Not sure what his future is, but I'm not inclined to make him a long term Jets player. For that little production, I'd be happy with someone younger like Perfetti as 3C and Lowry at 2C.

I think as disappointing as he has been(Lowry better?) that he gets a clean slate for next year. Same for Laine.

Unlike Laine he can redeem him self in the playoffs.

All 4 games.

If we go quickly and quietly out in the 1st round like it's trending to be, I think that's it for the whole coaching staff. Just have a feeling.

Let's hope Dubois is that playoff player and Ehlers injects some badly need offense and Helle stands on his head.

Does it matter who we play TO or McJesus, sorry EDM? Doesn't McJesus factor in like 60% of their goals? Whose our Brad Marchand on our roster?

I'd rather play the Oilers, I think we have a better chance at exposing their goaltending. 

Yup, I'm just grasping at straws. 

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

If we go quickly and quietly out in the 1st round like it's trending to be, I think that's it for the whole coaching staff. Just have a feeling.

Let's hope Dubois is that playoff player and Ehlers injects some badly need offense and Helle stands on his head.

Does it matter who we play TO or McJesus, sorry EDM? Doesn't McJesus factor in like 60% of their goals? Whose our Brad Marchand on our roster?

I'd rather play the Oilers, I think we have a better chance at exposing their goaltending. 

Yup, I'm just grasping at straws. 

This is more than fair and very logical...

So does a poor showing in the playoffs orrrr out in straight games get you a ticket out of town??I would hope so....I think Maurice has seen his better days here IF that's what happens....in fact the whole coaching crew should be looked at...This club has too much talent to be floundering around against non-contenders like Ottawa and Van....what a pitiful showing....IF something isn't done we'll be taking up the bottom wrung...What a kick in the arse for the fans