Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iHeart

Game 21 @ Tampa Bay

I agree with the sentiment here.  They played excellent today and did control the play for a majority of the game.   Morissey needs his eyes checked... that giveaway was horrendous.  Good thing they stemmed the tide in the 2nd.

The last 2 goals they gave up were pretty nerve wracking...and it reduced Helly's save percentage numbers.  

I'm cautiously optimistic going forward!

Im not sure i believe them all the time but the analytical numbers are saying this isn't sustainable. Jets really are winning mainly cuz of Helle. We should enjoy this cuz it likely doesn't last. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Im not sure i believe them all the time but the analytical numbers are saying this isn't sustainable. Jets really are winning mainly cuz of Helle. We should enjoy this cuz it likely doesn't last. 

Sure, and hope they can figure it out. Better to be winning while not playing well than losing.

On 2019-11-17 at 11:38 AM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I'm not sure whether team is good or not. I really don't. Maybe if we beat STL....

Why? Are Florida and Tampa not good? I mean really, are the Jets good? Well if the season ended today.. They would face colorado in the 2 vs 3 match up. 

Considering the tire fire that is our D - I’d say we’re doing pretty good 

guess breaking up Scheifele and Wheeler was the thing to do

little would slot back in as our 4RW/C - expensive but I don’t want to see him forced into the top 9

7 hours ago, Floyd said:

Considering the tire fire that is our D - I’d say we’re doing pretty good 

guess breaking up Scheifele and Wheeler was the thing to do

little would slot back in as our 4RW/C - expensive but I don’t want to see him forced into the top 9

U know when hes back... Hes 2 center and CSW and ELL happen again. Id be shocked if Maurice didn't do that