3 stars plus hh tigerslop

wbbfan

I'm a little late here...

1. Lawlor. I've been critical of him, but he had a solid game.

2. Streveler. Yes that one INT was bad, but his receivers and his OC didn't help him much.

3. interior dline...again a star running back doesn't do much.

HH Bob Cameron...that plank at 65?? Damn I gotta get going in the gym

On 2019-09-30 at 10:25 AM, Tracker said:

The Bomber team that has played the last 6 quarters was not the same team that humbled the Riders and I wonder if they will be again. The Riders have gotten better over the season, especially their o-line with the return of LaBatte. Like it or not, the Bombers (including the coaches) have to be fighting for their jobs. I am no longer sure if the Bombers can win this one. If they lose, its officially free-fall.

adding a walking band-aide who hasn't been a force the last 2 years, and has played hardly any consistant ball since mid 2017 doesn;t strengthen anything

47 minutes ago, Booch said:

adding a walking band-aide who hasn't been a force the last 2 years, and has played hardly any consistant ball since mid 2017 doesn;t strengthen anything

I tried to keep an eye on LaBatte's play last game, and while I am no expert, he appeared to be holding his own, although not flooring anyone. If nothing else, he was an improvement over whoever he replaced. I am curious as to your reaction to the last Bomber game.