Toronto @ Hamilton GDT

Zontar

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

It's really hard to open up space downfield when the D knows we have no screen game and when we don't use misdirection to be deceptive as to what the route combinations are going to be.

Things gotta change, JBR but they won't until the team or LaPo does himself.  I just can't see our O as sustainable long term especially with Streveler.

7 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

It’s amazing that Edmonton didn’t win a GC with Reilly throwing to Zylstra and Walker. 

The Eskimos had other issues in that locker room last season from all reports I read. Do you remember Reilly's last game vs the Bombers last year? He wanted out so badly & he showed it with his demeanour & body language. It was a pathetic display for a so called team leader. Could he have made it less obvious he didn't want to play there?  That's why I have zero sympathy for Reilly getting beat up & losing in BC.  And then, is Jason Maas a Grey Cup coach? I have my doubts.

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Geez, Evans May be a better choice than Masoli...30/35 for 425 yards. 18 straight completions. 

Lapo? Are you watching a varied offence?

He should be watching their pass protection.

And the guy they have taking most reps at tailback played DB in CIS and last season.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

3 hours ago, bustamente said:

This after whistle stuff needs to stop, throw guys out of the game

The refs have been letting waay too much of this stuff go. It needs to stop before some thing really ugly happens. 

2 hours ago, AKAChip said:

He was on the Bombers PR for a bit. But he’s still bad. 

He isn't bad by any means. He isn't great and he is incredibly raw for a guy his age. He has extraordinary tools though. And is producing well in probably the worst circumstance in the league right now.