Ottawa @ SSK GDT.

Zontar

Like I said before Fajardo seems good on those quick slants...  not so good when he has to go to a 2nd or 3rd read.  Tosses a lot of 50/50 balls in those cases.   

I'll reserve judgement on the guy until he faces Edmonton or us....  because against Calgary he was slaughtered.  

Unless I missed it but I’m surprised no one mentioned that stupid chain the rider players were wearing on the sideline.  They made themselves look like total morons.  Act like professional football players not a bunch of hooligans. 

And you could tell suitor didn’t like it but wouldn’t say anything. 

God this team has no leadership. Someone needs to tell these guys how to act like professional football players. 

32 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Unless I missed it but I’m surprised no one mentioned that stupid chain the rider players were wearing on the sideline.  They made themselves look like total morons.  Act like professional football players not a bunch of hooligans. 

And you could tell suitor didn’t like it but wouldn’t say anything. 

God this team has no leadership. Someone needs to tell these guys how to act like professional football players. 

And for gawd s sake stop calling it "bling". 

Like I said..that squad. I feel team is to proper a word is all about me..look at me..take selfish penalties...always going over the top on celebrations for the simplest of plays...kinda funny to be honest.

And until they beat a team with a legit defense..there will be doubts there in my mind..Calgary game they failed badly..and I bet they get lucky to score one offensive td against us...unless the labour day brain farts cause us to cough it up in our end..but I dont see this Bomber team being like that

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

Like I said..that squad. I feel team is to proper a word is all about me..look at me..take selfish penalties...always going over the top on celebrations for the simplest of plays...kinda funny to be honest.

And until they beat a team with a legit defense..there will be doubts there in my mind..Calgary game they failed badly..and I bet they get lucky to score one offensive td against us...unless the labour day brain farts cause us to cough it up in our end..but I don't see this Bomber team being like that

Yup. Would love to see the Big Blue destroy the Riders in both games and even chase Fajardo. That would get the taste of last year's debacle out of my mouth.