Its Time To Hand The Ball To Willie Jefferson

Zontar

54 minutes ago, Tracker said:

That is true to an extent but Bighill seems to be out of position and whiffing tackles more often this year.

He was injured for sure. Our run defence speaks for itself though. Teams have completely abandoned their running game against us.

44 minutes ago, Booch said:

Willie J leads league in QB pressures...and Jeffcoat is tied at 5th ..with 7 less...after missing a whack of ga,es this year...imagine that Dline when he is healthy and a heavy dose of him..Willie and Kongbo rotating all over the place..

When Jeffcoat is healthy... and with the emergence of Kongbo... I'm not sure if there will be room for Roh on the line...

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

When Jeffcoat is healthy... and with the emergence of Kongbo... I'm not sure if there will be room for Roh on the line...

Depends what we want to do with our DI's I would expect..we could have a pretty damned good rotation of Jefferson and Jeffcoat as the "starters" and Kongbo and Hansen (who has proven to be more than adequate) as rotation guys...so that extra DI spot normally used on an end can be to get a guy like Santiago on roster even when Harris is back...and nice change of pace piece. Or even get Bailey on the roster as an extra receiver, cause I bet once he gets on...be tough to have him come off. 

Our DI's could be Meclock..extra DB..then easily a LB and Receiver..Lot of options and in my opinion using it on another DE would be somewhat overkill

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Willie J leads league in QB pressures...and Jeffcoat is tied at 5th ..with 7 less...after missing a whack of ga,es this year...imagine that Dline when he is healthy and a heavy dose of him..Willie and Kongbo rotating all over the place..

The league does not record QB pressures so we are left to trusting guys like Derek Taylor who skews homer.

Edited by Geebrr